Ferguson, Missouri Community Furious After Teen Shot Dead By Police

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Sirius Dogon, Aug 10, 2014.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Bare is right. If you walk around talking about "I'm a thug n***a"., don't be surprised when people latch on to it.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Seriously

I think many people forget the fact that police are trained in self defense and are expected to use some type of force when the situation calls for it

Why everyone is shocked that someone may have struggled with a cop is beyond me

Please I've seen lawbreakers of every color get labeled as a thug, criminal, piece of shit, scum, hoodlums

Besides I never said that mike brown did indeed fight with the cop, but apparently even being open to the possibility that he did is off limits around here

As for feeding the fire, I'll leave that to u anytime non blacks criticize us

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

But they don't. But we call ourselves thugs and niggas every chance we get and in all media

Like I said, excuses

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Blacks aren't to be held accountable for anything

That's TDK for u

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

You can put sugar on shit if you want to...it doesnt make it a brownie for me to eat.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If white cops were not actively shooting unarmed bm it wouldn't be a problem. You can stop scratching your head now.

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well gotdamn

Can't blame them for assuming you mothafuckas wanna be about that gangsta shit

If the only things I knew about blacks came from the media they willingly put out there to make a buck, I'd be scared too

Then you got people running around Chicago and Philly living out there thug life dreams, shooting people over nonsense

There are black artists on YouTube telling people the difference between real life and the music they put out, but people that impersonate that lifestyle aren't listening

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So if you were a white person that listened to hip hop music you would be scared of black people?

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just like the cops.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fellas riddle me this are blacks thugs? Do even half of us act like thugs? So why should we all be treated at such.
    Also keep in mind during the Jim Crow era blacks were church going God fearing folks yet we were killed for even the slightest infractions. They bombed and killed children in church and no one went to jail because black life didn't matter. So go ahead and believe toeing the line will save us. Bottom line is if they think of you as garbage no matter your actions they will still treat you as such.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Are you the one screaming not to talk about what happen years ago?

Also, all the things you named in history is all the more reason not to call the word nigger...

Damn

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I love TDK

Screaming from the mountaintop about racism and oppression, yet living in the white suburbs of New York with a white girlfriend, tesla cars and a college education

Miss me with that shit

:smt095

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its not that hes a burb or date ww

Its Degrading black women at every turn...shit on ww when he can and dying to say nigger....damn he such a counterfeit

Bad thing is we wasted time talking about this mofo

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  14. The Dark King

I've never said don't talk about the past and you act like people called blacks that because we use the word and let's ignore context altogether. Its not like it can mean anything different at different times.
    I work hard to have what I have homie and I'm not naive enough to believe it can't be stripped away at any moment because a nigger with a degree is stilla nigger to many
    And GL enough with the twisting, if I disrespect bw and ww then who are the women I date? You come off a little bitter sometimes fam

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol..bitter really. Putting things into contex

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

17. The Dark King

Ok GL what words should we not say? What words should be off limits for everyone?

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

WOw really

19. The Dark King

Yes really lets make a list

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Weve been talking bout n-word and im saying fuck no and u are saying its cool within context.

Thats what we are talking about...are u bipolar or ..scitzo or something. I mean come on.