Blonde, Brunette or Redheaded WW?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by johnleslie, Sep 14, 2015.

1. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

I prefer long, straight, natural hair.Blonde or brunette.Redhead is fine,too, but not nearly as common as Blonde and brunette.

2. Robson79

Robson79 New Member

I don't really have a preference, but I've mostly ended up with girls with black or red hair.

3. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Steer clear of the Redheads. They're trouble with a capital T!! Hahaha

4. Westie

Westie Member

"Trouble" is my middle name young lady. :smt106 Besides, gingers rank at the top of my list (not at all to say I don't love me some blondes or brunette so).

5. beccaomecca

Haha! That's veryyyy good to hear. I hear the gingers can keep up

6. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

Reds make up about 2-3 percent of the total human population so consider yourself lucky if you get one.

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Why is it that people say redheads are feisty?

Is there some truth to that?

8. beccaomecca

Lol. I won't deny that. 0 to 100 real quick haha! It takes a lot to piss me off. I'm sure there's some REAL firecrackers out there.

9. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

The two gingers I've dated fit the mold perfectly. One was totally fiesty, and the other was a bit subdued until someone pulled it out.

10. WomanInRed

WomanInRed New Member

My natural hair color is between dark blonde and light brown and my eyes are blue-green.

11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Dark brunettes with green or brown eyes first and then blondes with green eyes.

12. MissAphrodite

MissAphrodite New Member

I have brown hair and brown eyes so I don't know am I beautiful by your criteria. For me every white woman can pass with black man.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Brown or chestnut colored hair and brown eyes are beautiful to me. To me it means that you are soulful and compassionate. I choose that quality over others.

14. beccaomecca

OF COURSE you are BEAUTIFUL honey!!!

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Great minds think a like, my friend.

16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Jet Black hair with Blue or green eyes and I am done.

17. biosnex

biosnex Member

Doesn't really matter to me. I will date any woman who interests me. The hair color thing is not mandatory nor a prerequisite. However, I have noticed blonds and black hair to visually catch my attention. I do find naturally jet black hair fascinating....

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I am learning that while I have much love for the gingers... I seem to be most attracted to the brunettes. Something about the dark colored hair that's sexy as hell to me.

19. 1st brunette
    2nd red head
    3rd blonde

What's jet black hair? Is that brunette, cuz I love jet black hair

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Brunette.