Random Conversation 2.0

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by Bookworm616, Oct 7, 2011.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Things that annoy me when I am outside the country:
    ebay.. I can't buy anything with my old account. I have to telecommute to a computer to buy things.

I can't watch most of the shows. No slingtv, no amazon prime, no hulu, no netflix. I can probably get around it and have done so with hulu but I don't have the time to put in to do it.

It is .35 per killowatt hour over here so I have to be careful.

I don't have a PC to game on. It cost too much to ship crap. I am basically left with trying to ship pieces from ebay and assembling it ... probably in august to play games. Thankfully I only play bioware and telltales games. SO it will likely not interfere in my studies since they take forever to release their games and they are over priced. Still waiting on dragon age inquisition to drop to 20 and still haven't finished dragon age 1 even though I beat dragon ge 2 lol....

steam summer sale is coming and I have my fingers crossed on them dropping good games may be even left 4 dead 3 might drop....unlikely.....

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

And summer time is right around the corner, you gonna need to run that A/C. .35 sounds really steep when my electric is only .7 per kilowatt

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Thanks fam greatly appreciated lol
    Now your turn

5. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the tracks! You need to get back into doing this as you have a passion and talent for music.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Where are you?

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Again thank you so much for the kind words. I wish I had the extra time

8. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

check your rep.... You can use google to find it.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Juarez

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhh! Awesome!!!!! You rock!

11. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Memorial Day...the day in which we celebrate the fallen. Those who gave their lives in vain, etched in history as whispers and numbers, all too enchanted with revenge and pride. The wars fought were merely stains of not great moments. But the questions of whether we truly fought for the principles and ideals which this nation is supposedly founded upon.

Forevermore...may we cloud the minds and continue the blood felt cognitive dissonance.

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Just found out that one of my battle buddies I went to AIT with when I first joined the army passed was from cancer. It hit me a little harder because he died on March 5th and another battle buddy posted about it in our Facebook group. I noticed he wasn't posting on facebook anymore, but thought he was just bust with his family and whatnot. RIP SGT Watts.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

rip.

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

R.I.P. Sorry for your loss, GFunk.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

So sorry!!

((((((GFunk))))))

16. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Very sorry for your loss, Gfunk.

17. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I'm so sorry. And thank you for your service. Tell us about it?

18. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all. We used to call him tribal elder because he was the oldest soldier in our platoon. Having hella flashbacks now. Our class was the shit.

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Excuse my embarrassing ignorance, but where was AIT?

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Advanced Individual Training(or something close to that). Our job training basically for whatever specific job we signed up for.