White Slavery: Does it Still Exist?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Blacktiger2005, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

We have had several cases of white females here in Virginia who simply just vanish. If you look at the reports across the country there appears to be hundreds of such cases. My question to this very informed audience here. Does white slavery stil exist? There is a speculation on the part of some that these women are being sold into sexual slavery around the world. White women especially young and attractive ones command top price around the world especially in the middle east. Can anyone add to this. Is it a fact that the real story behind all these disappearences in this country is that white females are being sold into an international cartel of sexual exploitation.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

WW from all over europe are kidnapped and sold into sex slavery by the millions.

3. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

yes
    or they try to get white women from poor countries with false promises.
    It is pretty common.

4. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Yep. Mostly to the Middle East. But it happes quite regularly in Europe too.

5. The Dizzle

The Dizzle New Member

Are we really supposed to act this narrow minded and only concern ourselves with one specific race? Why not pose this question on a larger scale?

My question isn't meant to start an argument or cause any animosity. I'm just trying to understand your state of mind.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Right on, sexual slavery affects every "race" all over the world.

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Of course slavery is wrong, but our society only gives a damn if it effects white people, women in particular.

8. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

yes that is true

well to say so, there are all over the world women and children kept for prostetution no matter what color the victim has.
    It is a shame for as as humans that stuff like this happens.

9. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

Women of all races are subject to slavery.

But I assume since you put a "white face" on the problem action would be taken to end it. My guess is it not that much otherwise it would be all over the news . . . especially FOX News.

10. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Of course slavery exists today.
    Now it is women of all races being trafficked into prostitution.
    African women being sold as prostitutes in Europe, European women (from former Soviet countries) being sold as sex slaves in the Middle East.:(

11. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

More worryingly is the men that fuel this industry.The men who make money from trafficking the women, and the men who demand and pay for the services. I remember Oprah did a show about this and she highlighted how there's been a rise in young men (under 25) paying for sex. The disposable income of most Western men means it costs nothing to pay for sexual favours.

12. Blacktiger2005

Well to appease the more sensitives here, I wonder how many young black girls are sold into sexual slavery like what that bitch mother did in North Carolina recently in which that young black girl was raped and murdered after she was sold, yet there is no public outcry especially from the left. Did not hear a word from the NAACP either. Maybe because the people involved in that sale were all black. Just starting some s**t.

13. Chandarah

Chandarah New Member

Well u get the highest prices with white women.

14. Howiedoit

Howiedoit Active Member

15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Given that this is surely true, dont be suprised if we see an increase in the sale of European women to rich men, particularly in the Middle East.

16. Blacktiger2005

Howiedoit, thanks for the information.

17. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

C'mon man you know good and well if you are getting most of your information from the normal sources and most of the people here are, I mean did you hear the outcry when I suggested they look at al jazeera english for some "real" reporting?

Watch how CNN, MSNBC and especially Fox fuck up coverage of the Earthquake in Haiti and the fact they'll never say anything about the US' Deep Involvement in what state the Haitian Government is in.

They are expecting the "liberal media" to inform them. So in other words they simply don't care about how Black People are treated.

18. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Is that because they don't see in value in Western European women???

Or the fact that the Russian Mafia is deeply involved in this?

Quickly name the four poorest countries in Europe and then find out if they have underground sex slave trade networks.

I think you'll see the parallel between the two...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/82Y2e-valK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/82Y2e-valK4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VJyYEQbDIEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VJyYEQbDIEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Wow I honestly feel like crying and I'm big 250lb dude. It makes you feel like shit to view these women as sexual object because we do it creates a market for it. I'm really disgusted right now.

20. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

It's because unfortunately, Eastern Europe is still very behind Western Europe and there are many young women who don't have the opportunities that we have here. They get fooled into thinking that they'll become models and actresses and end up in slavery. With others though, it's a case of kidnapping.