Crash: Don Cheadle & Jennifer Esposito 'Sex Scene'

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I have yet to peep Crash...which won an Oscar for Best Pic a few yrs back. I understand there was a hott sex scene bet. Don Cheadle & Jennifer Esposito. Did anyone peep it???

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2669615

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

crash was a good film..a recommended watch...

as far as the sex scene goes...(SPOILER ALERT)

while having sex with her, his mother calls...

and he tells his mom that he couldn't talk, because he was having sex with a white woman..

then, jen asks him why he told his mom that she was white instead of mexican...

and he replies "because, I knew that would piss her off more"

something like that...i haven't seen it in a long time, but watch it anyway..it's a good racial awareness film..

I won't spoil anymore of it for you

:)

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw it but, I don't think it is not deep enough on the IR dept. Too much drama.

4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Hey Soul that's what the film was about. It was more about the conflicts that are "perceived" between various ethnic groups.

I was glad that it won best picture & that my bro Don Cheadle was one of the producers. :p

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the flick myself and pleased it won the Oscar for Best Picture,but I liked less drama in a IR.

6. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

I thought it was an amazing movie.

It's been a while since I saw it but I remember being struck b/t the similarities b/t the characters of the young black guy who hitched a ride with the off-duty cop and ended up getting shot by him. Very poignant and sad.

7. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

lol...

i havent seen it in years...forgot who died at the end..

but one part that was moving, was the latino guy and his daughter, who moved out of a bad neighborhood into a better one...

I won't send out any plot spoilers...but..

dayum..

9. fnnysmrtprtty

fnnysmrtprtty New Member

10. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

the ending pissed me off with the young white cop and the brother.. made me want to.. never mind..

but the overall movie was good.. and Jen Esposito was hot...