Eddie Murphy and Paige Butcher

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Sep 17, 2012.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Whoa! Is a good word. She is a knockout.

2. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Looks like he got a Polygamy thing going on there.

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

:smt043 :smt043

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Boobies before baby;
    [​IMG]

After baby;
    [​IMG]:smt060

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Honestly, if I were him, she'd stay pregnant. I just couldn't resist taping that every time she walked past me. ...lol

Realtalk though, as fine as she is, you'd get tired of having sex with her and she'd be like any other woman you'd see, desire-wise.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL! I get what you mean but this is another comment that reminds me that I see the world way different than most people. Being with the same woman long term actually makes her hotter to me. What can I say? I'm a freak.

7. andreboba

LOL. I'm the same dude.

I have shoes/shirts/jeans from the 1990s(!!!) that I still maintain and wear.
    If I got that good shit, I try to hold onto it if it's serious QUALITY.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Like the saying goes, "Show me the most beautiful person in the world and I'll show you someone who is tired of screwing them."

Or;

"Show me the most beautiful person in the world and I'll show you someone who is tired of their shit."

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You're right. This is exactly why it pays to actually really like the woman who gets to enjoy your penis.

10. Westie

Westie Member

[​IMG]

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

It's funny 'cause it's true...and sad.

12. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lol. But doesn't the freakiness with just one person eventually fade? there's only so much you can do right?

13. beccaomecca

Haha. She looks like a serial killer!!

14. andreboba

If sex if the foundation of your relationship, at some point it's going to fade.
    You need the right personality, life goals and common interests to make a LTR work.

A woman needs to feel like she's valued outside the bedroom too.

15. beccaomecca

100%. I agree with all of that. And unless you're a prostitute no relationship could ever be entirely based on sex. But if you're driven by passion than it does play a significant role and I for one would never want that passion to subside. I think that it's extremely sweet that some men only want the one woman long term.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't think it fades as much as it ebbs and flows. No long term relationship is going to sound like a letter to Penthouse (remember those?) all the time. But if you've got the right attitude and truly love each other (and can curb the selfishness), there is much freakiness to be had for years and years.

17. beccaomecca

Lol yes haha. I'm sure it can last for years and years but sadly not for eternity. And it does come down to the individual, the attitude and whether or not their fantacies will be able to be met LOL

18. brethard

brethard Active Member

She welcomed her first child with boyfriend Eddie Murphy in May.
    And actress Paige Butcher showed off her stunning post-pregnancy figure on Tuesday night as she supported her beau at the premiere of Mr. Church in Hollywood.
    The 37-year-old beauty donned a super tight checker-print mini dress which showed off her flat tummy and seemingly endless legs.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-Murphy-premiere-Mr-Church.html#ixzz4JYWYwLlZ

19. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I saw the trailer of Mr.Church last night. Hope to see that flick.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Eddie named his kid Izzy. It is a bit weird.