Keyshawn Johnson and Wife Split

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TheUtopian, Mar 11, 2015.

1. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

March 11, 2015
    Link

Former wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys and the Carolina Panthers, Keyshawn Johnson and his wife, Jennifer Conrad, filed for divorce with the L.A. County Superior Court on March 3.

The two tied the knot only seven months ago during an August oceanfront wedding ceremony in California.

Less than a year ago, the estranged love birds were involved in a domestic dispute that ended with Johnson being arrested. A month later, charges against the ESPN analyst were dropped after the LA District Attorney believed the incident was a big misunderstanding.

Johnson and Conrad have cited their split was due in part to irreconcilable differences.

According to court documents, the couple has been separated since February, and Conrad is requesting legal custody of their two children.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

7 months either means you all were incompatible from the beginning, or both of you were too selfish and immature to understand what makes a relationship work over the long haul.

Key seems like a jerk to me FWIW. Dude always gave me the vibe he's way too impressed with his own reflection.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Co sign, he always seemed very self impressed and immature. Damn drama queen is what he was And I bet she was the same way... 7 months....... To bad for the kids

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah something about him rubbed me the wrong way too , specifically when he was in the nfl...."throw me the ball"

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

TMZSports: Keyshawn Johnson's Wife -- I'm Divorcing His Ass ... Reconciliation Is Off!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDWRcP5UupI
    [YOUTUBE]hDWRcP5UupI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This. I really disliked the way Keyshawn Johnson used talked about Terrell Owens on ESPN when T.O. played for the Dallas Cowboys. Keyshawn just sounded like a jealous hypocrite.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I guess I need to pay more attention to the NFL, lol.