Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL. You got negged? Damn. You gotta be nice now or end up on restriction.

[​IMG]

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

I know. Well I'm going on restriction cause I'm about to go there......

3. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Mofos who do the "not together but looking good" or the "so and so is dating" threads are cuckholds.

Neg rep me now

4. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

That's a great outfit

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

7. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL

8. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Now they negged repped and called me a coon.

Lol

I'm loving this.

I'm gonna get raw in this mofo now. I'm gonna troll all the "so and so in an IR" threads now. Y'all set it off

Dude has no clue that what a coon mean. Lol

Mofo is such a loser they think their in an IR with katie holmes cause jamie foxx (jf) is we her.

Hey write a letter to jf ssking him when he is going to so you can jack off on the same day.

Lol

9. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Interesting how there are no recent pics of them together.

10. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Scientology's goons aren't having it

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

According to this week's Star magazine, Jf and KH are getting married in some tropical paradise. But it's all fluff news. Fluff news for anyone who wants to know what's going on with Kim and Lantern, Blake Shelton and Gwen Steffani, Cher, Sally Field and Taylor Swift's love life.

12. K

K Well-Known Member

and wwbm.com

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And here, too.

14. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

[​IMG]

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

While there's plenty of interest in her work, there seems to be even more in her love life, as she's notably not been in any major relationships since her shocking June 2012 split from Cruise.

In the years since, the former Dawson’s Creek star has been romantically linked to Django Unchained star Jamie Foxx, 48, after the two were spotted dancing in 2013 at a charity event, the 4th annual Apollo in the Hamptons.

This summer, more news sprouted up about the possible couple, as fans in the New York area claimed to catch the two in an intimate dinner setting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...w-film-Coup-D-etat-Georgia.html#ixzz4G2Ib41Yp

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

One tabloid magazine having Foxx with a Blonde.

17. brethard

brethard Active Member

Looks like the romance between Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx is still going strong three years in.

UsWeekly has reported the 37-year-old brunette visited the 48-year-old Oscar winner backstage at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn where he was performing with legend Barbra Streisand, 74, for the Barbra - The Music... The Mem'ries... The Magic! Tour on Saturday.

'They left from the dressing room area a few minutes apart from each other but she was hanging out in his dressing room with him after the show,' a source told the weekly.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ra-Streisand-duet-Brooklyn.html#ixzz4Hdirb5Df

18. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Still no pictures or video.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't buy this either.

20. brethard

brethard Active Member

They've dodged romance rumours for almost three years.
    And now it has been claimed that there is a surprising reason behind Katie Holmes's decision to keep her relationship with Jamie Foxx under wraps.
    According to a new report by Radar Online, the 37-year-old's divorce agreement states she cannot publicly date anyone until five years have passed following the end of her marriage to Tom Cruise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-years-Tom-Cruise-divorce.html#ixzz4JYm6HfJB