Heisman Trophy Winner and his Fiancee

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by glt1980, Dec 11, 2011.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL! His shirt even says ESTONIA.

2. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

That pussy has his ass whipped bad! Guarantee before it's all over she will be passed around the nfl and done by 25

3. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Take back what I said about his wife. This dude is a piece of shit. At least be all the way divorced before you step out like this

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why?

5. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Respect the marriage that you're in

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If you're already who cares it's over. As long as you're not selling dreams

7. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Guess we differ there.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Danger is everywhere. You have a good chance of dying in your own home. If you're that afraid of a place, check out YouTube videos on Estonia. Nobody will come after you if you do that. YOLO.

9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I was mainly joking, bro. But thanks, I do intend to check out those vids! I'm also planning to visit both Australia and Europe next year. Maybe I can swing by Estonia lol.

Actually, are there YouTube videos in particular I should see?

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You can start with Mr. Vee's World(his girlfriend is a model who is Czech and German). A guy who goes by the name of Philco. Philco travels to Russia and Ukraine a lot and he is a black guy who dated a lot of attractive women. For Estonia, type in Estonian women and black men. Madbusdriver, his vids are inspiring.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't know what exactly went on in their marriage but to not even wait for a divorce to be even served and how we quickly he moved on because they are saying he been with her most of this year... that's not good. I have a feeling he will be regretting that tattoo.

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

15. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

The dude who gave out the info elsewhere about why Russell Wilson got with Ciara is looking prophetic right now:

16. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Truth is there is no nice way of getting out of a relationship, anyway.

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I don't know, I think Ciara looks like a friend of mine who loved bad boys in her youth and have children with three of them, and are now together and bored with this bloke who she uses for his money and connections.

I could be wrong in this case, of course.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Good point. But nice or not, there's still right and wrong.