Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

None of us has ever said that Tom Cruise's religion was the wrong choice. Scientology was started by science fiction author L. Ron Hubbard in the 1950's, when the issue of UFO's and aliens visiting our planet really took off in the subconscious mind of people back then. It was part of popular culture. Hence the fiction reference. Bill Maher is an atheist who was half Jewish and half Catholic. Look at his film Religulous(his commentary on religion). Any religion established after the death of Christ will be viewed that way because in the mind of most Christians, the word of God is not in their tennets, some of these were based on the books in the Holy Bible, the Torrah and the Quran. Biblical scholars would argue that these religions were man-made and they show no proof of God's blessings. Scientology is Tom's religion. Nothing more than that.

Hitler used mythology, fear, politics, religion and theatrics to win over the German people to see his point of view. Hitler feared that the Jewish community was prospering and the German people were not. He had a lot of insecurities and he turned those insecurities into weapons against anyone of non-Aryan persuasion. Hitler's influence is still alive to this very day.

2. Otis

Otis New Member

I saw this the other day as a cover story on one'o them gossip rags.

My 1st thought was 'so that's why she never gave Bruce Wayne serious play.'

My my.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Who said he wanted it? Lol
    He could and can do better than her almost B list ass lol

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  5. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Buddy, he's knocking the bottom out of that, R U kidding me???

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I agree.When was the last time Jaime brought a female other than his daughters to a red carpet event or publicized a relationship he was in? He always keeps his dating life private.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This is true. Most folks have no idea that he dated Olivia Munn.

8. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

....The explanation is that because Tom has a severe case of the nepoleon complex, he leaves women hungry for a big physical leap.......who then is best qaulified to fulfill that leap..

9. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Watch the documentary Scientology (Tom is a big part of the film). Then you'll know what he's doing wrong. Then it will all make sense. Well, no, then nothing will make sense. But anyway it's a crazy film

10. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I don't know much about Scientology but what I have heard so far is pretty terrifying. There was an HBO special a while back that I wanted to watch but since I don't have HBO I couldn't catch it.

11. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Yep, Scientology is some scary & crazy shit.

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Cracked has at least three or four different articles about Scientology, all written by insiders. It is truly eye opening yet terrifying stuff. No disrespect to any Scientologists who might be lurking lol.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw Going Clear on HBO twice. It was a revealing look at Scientology. In conclusion, Scientology is a look into the mind of L. Ron Hubbard.

14. ColiBreh1

Just found this story from May:

"
    EXCLUSIVE: Katie Holmes Tells Jamie Foxx "I Love You" During Phone Call: Details!

May. 14, 2015 AT 3:45PM By Stephanie Webber

[​IMG]
    Sly with her Foxx!

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx aren't just holding hands behind closed doors. An insider exclusively reveals to Us Weekly that the couple have reached the "I love you" level of their relationship.

The Mania Days actress, in particular, dropped the L-word during a phone call with Foxx, 47, after landing at L.A.'s LAX Airport recently.

"She said she loved him," the source tells Us. "She always gushes about how amazing he is and the joy he brings into the world."

Us exclusively revealed back in March that Holmes, 36, and the Annie actor never stopped seeing each other since first hooking up in October 2013. "Jamie is someone she can trust and have fun with," an insider told Us at the time.

As for what Foxx may have told friends when Holmes rang from LAX? As a source previously noted, he's quick to call her "my girl" to pals. As in, "My girl is calling."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/katie-holmes-tells-jamie-foxx-i-love-you-during-phone-call-details-2015145

"

15. ColiBreh1

Also this was posted on the hater site I like to whine about a month ago:

"
    07-02-2015, 07:17 AM

Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx

Someone spotted Katie at Whole Goods in Atlanta on June 25th. Hmm, why was she there? S meant she is not filming or anything. Yep, Jamie is filming there.

Someone tweeted, "My friend is currently stalking Katie Holmes thru the buckhead whole foods".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/ABR_76/status/614195061107093505/

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/893163-Katie-Holmes-and-Jamie-Foxx
    "

16. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Tom Cruise is doing something wrong?

Katie Holmes, and Nicole Kidman: Both lost to a Brotha.

Nicole had a relationship with Lenny Kravitz and Q-Tip, finally settling on Keith Urban.

What is Tom Cruise doing wrong?

He can't keep his women?

Is it Scientology?

17. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Doesn't care about societal taboos :D

18. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Fixed.

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt042

20. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

I don't know about Tom but Jamie Fox can do better than Katie Holmes.