Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Somebody provide an example of this happening to a white guy for dating IR.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

There will be Asian gay Jewish female president before you get an answer

3. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Its rare.Black Men and White Women generally don't have issues with White Men and Black Women dating.

4. flaminghetero

...and Elvis as the Vice president.

5. flaminghetero

Black men and White women are not the shot callers in their communities.

6. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

This isn't exactly what you are looking for but I recently read an article about how in India Indian men harass white guys dating Indian women. Blatant harassment in fact and sometimes disapproving Indian women chime in as well. Actually the writer of the article cl,aimed that the Indian guys would bother any couple that included a non-Indian man with an Indian woman but all the examples provided in the article dealt with white guys (and their girlfriends) who had to deal with the abuse. Those poor dudes. They probably never thought any such thing could happen to white males like them.

7. flaminghetero

Indian guy harrassing white guys....I don't believe that at all.
    They too busy kissing ass to harrass them:smt081

If a white dude wrote the article I sure as hell don't believe it.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Did this episode of Millionaire Matchmaker air yet?

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Yup sure did season 8 episode 10

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Who else would Indian women be dating if not their own?

Anyway, the article sounds like some whine fest written by a dude who had a couple of experiences of what other people (like us) have to deal with all of the time from all different types of people including our own.

I don't believe for one second that any white Westerner was seriously mistreated in South Asia. I've had former colleagues who were white dudes who talked about how they were practically treated like gods when they spent time in East and South Asia for business. In these conversations, there were ass-kissing Asian dudes present who were agreeing with them and laughing about it too.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  11. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I believe it happens. While white men are globally economically and militarily dominant and many societies defer to them, there are many people who resent that dominance. As a result, white men may be deferred to in business and government circles as representatives of foreign power, but there are just as many traditionally-minded people in those societies that don't play along. China and Japan both have very strong anti-Western sub-cultures, to say nothing of Muslim and Hindu societies.

12. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

I'm sure that it happens to some extent. However, I guarantee you that white dudes only get a fraction of the shit that men of any other race, especially black men, would get in those situations.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Actually it was episode 11.

14. flaminghetero

:smt038:smt038:smt038

I don't know why we use terms like "people of color" to describe groups that worship whiteness (Indians...Mexicans...A-rabs...Orientals) when they CLEARLY hate us.

They even get mad when they see a BM with a WW.:rolleyes:

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Tell that to ISIS as they saw white men's heads off on video.

It's impossible to divorce deference to white men globally from their economic and military might. As a person who spends a lot of time around foreign nationals, love of whiteness is by no means universal. It is pronounced among those who have successfully integrated into middle-class US society (for obvious reasons) and among the elite in those nations, as the people who most interact with whites. But among the masses of people of all races and ethnicities, there exists a strong reservoir of anger toward Europe and the US, even if they have a color complex (just as there does among the African-American community). For every Asian integrationist doctor, there are two or more kitchen/agricultural/factory workers who fight to retain their traditions, religion and values. Most Muslim students (of all races, even white) that I knew in undergrad despised white Americans and viewed them the most ungodly people on earth. The ones who were very white-acculturated were the ones least engaged with their own group.

I also disagree with flaminghetero's view that everyone so "clearly" hates us. There is hostility toward African-Americans that is media driven that is largely global in scope, and we even have internalized much of it ourselves. It is distinct from anti-African sentiment more generally, and at the global level, Asian nations are largely aligned with African and Latin American nations in geopolitical terms. Most ethnic groups on the planet view the women of their ethnicity as "their property" and resent non-nationals consorting with them. Some of this is natural animal behavior about male access to females because you need more females in a population than males to propagate the species. The willingness to tolerate white men with "their" women isn't because they worship whiteness per se, but rather that historically, white men are the only group who have been able to project their power globally beyond the borders of their own nations and do as they please.

I just don't think it's as simple as it's being made to sound.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  16. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks my mistake :smt012

17. z

z Well-Known Member

Truth

18. z

z Well-Known Member

I hear what u sayin but I beg to differ, the avg WM has it much easier than any other race anywhere in the world including blk African nation

19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

the gift of not having to think of race is a great privilege

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

That's probably the most under-acknowledged privilege. The simple fact that race doesn't generally even need to cross our minds.