Kennedy Summers and Brandon Smith

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JamalSpunky, Apr 10, 2015.

1. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Was too lazy to post this when I saw pics of them back in January. She was Playmate of the Year for either 2013 or 2014. He is an actor who has been in films such as the recent "Get On Up." The pictures that you see of them are from an after party of this year's Golden Globes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I try to do a little research at first. Went to her twitter account back in January or February. She's very coy in regards to saying anything about her personal life, but she did reveal she would be going out out with this Smith guy again to another major media event that was approaching. I didn't do much research beyond that. Maybe they are merely friends hanging out with another. Maybe they are a couple who keep their business private. Maybe the dude has to "settle" for just hittin' that from time to time. I don't know. But i thought it was beyond time that I shared. They look good together regardless.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Wow! She's...[​IMG]

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy has got it made.

4. z

z Well-Known Member

R they together or just another blk guy taking a pic with hot WW?

5. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

I already laid it out. He wasn't some guy that just happened to stumble into a picture with some white chick he greeted on the red carpet. They went to the event (from the pictures in my initial post) together (. I wouldn't have started this thread otherwise. Summers confirmed this on twitter as well mentioned how they were going out to another event. Whether it ended there or they are still hooking up I can't say. That's all the research I was going to do because it isn't easy finding too much info on her personal life. She's doesn't put herself out like that it seems and she isn't a big enough star for the media to pursue at all costs any gossip involving her life. But, hey, you or anyone else is allowed to do some more digging of your own if you wish.