Kylie Jenner & Tyga

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Young Herschel, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Well Kylie has been 17.5 since Black History Month because she's 18 in August. At 17 and a half most men will roll the dice . . . me included :freehug:

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But he didn't start with her at 17.5. At her 17th bday party, he was all on her, so it was occurring while she was 16.
    A month later Bruce warned him to back off of his daughter..Tyga then tweeted that 'he hits that everyday" when she posted a pic of her body..As a result, CPS were called bc she was still being home schooled and he is committing statutory rape. Tyga backed off the PDA's and flew her to Paris to have sex with her.
    Doesn't that sound sexually obsessive? She's too young. He should focus on women closer to his age. No teen is worth going to jail for. Have some decency and put your penis away.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

She's not 12 she's 17 and even though the age of consent is 18 in Cali (which is weird considering most of the neighboring states its 16) I don't see what him having a child has to do with anything. She's not your typical 17 year old going to school and dreaming about prom. Those laws are to protect the naive and unaware do we really believe she is either?

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Him having a child and being suspected of committing stat rape is the legal issue.

But why am l not surprised that you and your cohorts endorse this sexual relationship. She barely went to high school...A 17 yr old teen had no business fucking a 25 yr old. World's apart mentally. He knows it, but doesn't care. Wait until you have a daughter...

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Worlds apart mentally? Based on what assessment? She grew up in the spotlight and that environment forces kids to grow up a lot quicker. She's not your average 17 year old. The reason I don't submit this stuff is because you mean to tell me come August the realization of adulthood is going to be bestowed upon her from the heavens?
    How is she going to be any different four mouths from now hell even 2 years from now?
    It's not like a teacher student or boss subordinate relationship where you could presume an abuse of power. These are two people living in that weird world who want to hook up. Not everything is going to be this cutesy take me to the ice cream parlor relationship.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I think everybody that has the internet and t.v. knows that they are back together so why is she posting pics of the two and then deleting them?

[​IMG]

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Who's the little kid she's leaning on?

8. darkcurry

9. darkcurry

Lol. :smt018

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

That Avatar Tho...

[​IMG]

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:p ha ha, how cute!

[​IMG] :smt002

13. darkcurry

Rare photo (courtesy of TMZ) of Kylie without make-up, she is starting to grow into her looks, beautiful young lady.

[​IMG]

14. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I know she's not wearing makeup be she looks IMO much older than her age(18 yearsold).

She's a pretty girl no doubt, but she benefits from top level marketing and promotion.:smt015:smt109

15. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Shit...when I look at her I see Bruce :smt104 Not good....

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

So, I guess she's his sugar-daughter?

[​IMG]

17. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Exactly.

18. darkcurry

Kylie and Tyga Out for Halloween weekend.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. darkcurry

Kylie puts some rumors to rest on her twitter