Roberto Wallace and Jamie Lynn Davis

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Akeildboss, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

i actually heard her sister was into brothers but while scrolling through her pics i saw her beautiful blue eyed sister was engaged ! to Wallace :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She has that friendly, down-to-earth vibe about her. She is beautiful.:)

4. Akeildboss

Akeildboss Active Member

they seem like a Christian couple i think good christian upcoming could be a reason

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Who are these people?

7. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

^

Tyga and Kylie, of course. :D

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL! Well I still don't get why these people count as celebrities but they are a nice couple.

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Their are just being thirsty for anything

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't know about all that but it did cross my mind that someone was just scanning Instagram for bm/ww couples LOL!

BTW I'm still interested in knowing who these people are, assuming they have a claim to fame.

11. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Not just someone , there are people scanning for bmww.

Smh

12. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

he was a wide receiver

This sub-forum would be dead if you get too nitpicky with what counts as a celeb.

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL! That doesn't bode well for bmww relationships in the mainstream, huh?

14. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

But it really depends on your definition of mainstream celebrity. Kim and Kanye are easily one of the most recognizable modern celebs and they're a bmxww couple. Love them or hate them, they're coupling does disprove the stereotype that dating bm = career suicide

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't know. I think Kim K is a special case. But I do get your point. It sucked to lose Heidi and Seal. I'm not really for living vicariously, but a high profile, non insane, attractive American bmww couple would be kinda nice, if only to shut some people up. Guess I'll have to do it myself lol!

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think they're a unique case. Kardashian's notoriety is largely due to the fact that she first became known to society because she is an upper class girl and daughter of a prominent attorney to the stars who was filmed having interracial sex. Kind of hard for her to be blacklisted because of what she is known for in the first place.