iggy azalea nick young of the lakers

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by TERRASTAR18, Feb 19, 2014.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Nice photoshoot.

2. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Why can't you imagine?The US may have given us rare BM-WW pairings on the big screen but it has provided plenty of BM-WW photospreads in magazines. These pictures are from the latest US edition of GQ, the issue focusing on fashion in the NBA. It was waiting for me in the mail today when I got home.

3. Bulmaa

Bulmaa New Member

Didn't the owner of a magazine get shot because he had IR couple in a magazine back in the 70's or 80's. Some people get really angry seeing it.

4. Bulmaa

Bulmaa New Member

Why? Most women aren't into sports like that. She's an Aussie....they don't follow basket ball.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Did Google stop working? Lol

6. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Again is Google broken?
    I always Google new women I date.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's certainly surprising. I'm surprised that no one in Europe knows who he is, though. As a player on one of the most popular teams of what is arguably the US' most globally popular sporting export (the more limited appeal of baseball notwithstanding) from what is either the first or second most recognized city in the US, I'm surprised by that. If it was the US edition of GQ, then good for them. That's way more than I expected from them. But then again, GQ isn't exactly Field & Stream or Soldier of Fortune.

9. JamalSpunky

Penthouse. Some crazy racist took issue with an IR spread and tried to kill the publisher of Penthouse. But that type of action hasn't exactly occurred again since then.

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It was Hustler. The shooter shot Larry Flynt and his attorney. Bob Guccione, publisher of Penthouse at the time did not publish a lot of IR spreads unless it was with two women.

12. orejon4

Yeah, didn't they run Vanessa Williams' spread with the blond way back when?

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Penthouse did run the pictorial. Others followed. At one time it was alleged that Larry Flynt hired a hitman to assassinate Hugh Hefner and Bob Guccione. The alleged hitman died and documentation was allegedly found. But, it was not substantiated. Back then, Hustler magazine was the third magazine in the top spot. Playboy was #1. Penthouse was #2. Hustler was #3. Flynt wanted Hustler in the #1 spot.

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

JS,the man who wounded Larry Flynt was executed weeks ago.

15. orejon4

Wow, no kidding? I had no idea he was even alive, much less on death row? I wonder if Larry Flynt made a statement on it?

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I didn't know he was caught. In the film The People Vs. Larry Flynt, the shooter was portrayed by actor Jan Triska(he was in Ronin as a former KGB associate to Stellan Skarsgaard and gets shot by Skarsgaard).

17. JamalSpunky

You're right. Not sure how I could have written "Penthouse" instead.