Kelly Brook and her new man David McIntosh

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by quantumblack, Feb 3, 2014.

1. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt043

2. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This sounds like it might be pretty funny, with the right writers.

4. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Cuthbert and the guy are going to have make the show good imo because from what I've seen of Kelly she can't act.I'm thinking they needed a pretty British women with a British accent and Kelly fits the bill.I wish her the best though and hope the show is a success.

5. orejon4

I hate to admit it, but you're kind of right. That movie with Billy Zane and the butler on the deserted island was atrocious, only worth watching to see her bouncing...body. And Billy's hammy acting, of course.

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

+1

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That was Survival Island. Kelly Brook's bikinied butt was the only thing that kept me watching. Congratulations to Kelly and David.

8. orejon4

Seriously, I've seen better acting in an episode of the Three Stooges. Billy Zane actually enjoys hamming it up for the camera, I think. But Ms. Brook was laughable. All she did was stub her toe, scream for help and wait to get humped the entire film.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She didn't wait, she NEEDED to get humped in that film.

10. orejon4

roflmao

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I like the line spoken by the crew member when Kelly leaves him in the water. He says,"Hey! That's a nice ass you got! Too bad God didn't give you a real one!"

12. orejon4

I missed that one. Lol, but Billy Zane looked SICK watching that boat leave him at the end. Lol

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

He was sick because he had no tools to survive on the island and he watched a good thing sail away. I was surprised when I saw Survival Island. I was shocked that Billy Zane went bald and he put on a few pounds. The mid-90's were good to him with films like The Phantom, Posse(Mario Van Peebles gives him a beatdown),Tombstone and then Titanic. He was on television and he looked great. But after seeing him in Survival Island, I had the feeling that age caught up to him real quick.

14. orejon4

True. Hot sister, though...
    [​IMG]

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Billy Zane's sister? She is attractive.

16. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

17. orejon4

British Deebo is huge!

Yeah, she really is.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think Kelly and David will do just fine. You can see it in these images. :D

19. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

Date Night
    [​IMG]

20. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Billy Zane has been bald for a long time. He was wearing a rug when he starred in The Titanic and may have been bald years before that.