Terrell Owens is getting married...

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

to Rachel Snider, a Texas postal worker.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/10/terrell-owens-getting-married-postal-worker/

[​IMG]

Terrell Owens is finally gonna get his ring ... 'cause the former NFL star is GETTING MARRIED ... TMZ has learned.

We know ... the 40-year-old wide receiver has obtained a marriage license in L.A. which shows he's planning to get hitched to Rachel Snider, a 33-year-old postal worker from Texas.

FYI -- Snider is NOT one of Terrell's FOUR baby mamas. As far as we know, they have no children together.

It's unclear how the two met ... but here's a shocker, it WASN'T on T.O.'s old VH1 reality show, which documented his (unsuccessful) search for the perfect mate.

As for the wedding, the marriage license is only good until April 8 ... so T.O. and Rachel have to swap "I dos" sometime before then, or else they'll have to apply for another license.

We're told the couple has been pretty hush hush about their engagement -- because, unlike Terrell, Rachel isn't obsessed with the spotlight.

Congrats!!

------
    lol...ok

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

2. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Sigh...

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Congratulations, to TO! I hope it works out for him.

4. Why the sigh?

Good on him. If she's a postal worker it means she's down to earth and probably not some spoiled diva.

5. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Which is what he needs right about now!

6. Cherok33

Ok, good for him. No doubt...

Just recall the episode not too long w him head bunting his last fiancée. His bad temper and crazy antics is why the sigh. Just have to wonder if it will last. More news I could have lived without knowing. To each his own.

7. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

wrong black guy... your thinking about chad johnson...

8. Cherok33

ahhhh you're right! My bad!

9. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Isn't he broke? Maybe he should get his financial future in order first.

10. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

That one volleyball chick he was dating from Colorado was fine as hell and kept pressuring him for marriage. Silly move by him!

In related news I'm packing my bags and moving to Colorado :D

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

lol @ you believing this.

12. Do it bruh! Some of the best looking women in the country live in Colorado, after I'm done with this program in Cali this year, Denver is where I'm looking at next!

13. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Luckily there are a lot of tech jobs there. That's certainly my next move.

14. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Congrats! Hopefully it will work out for them :)

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The only trouble I think TO had was mostly professional. His personal life was under the radar. And then there was the ad for ABC's Monday Night Football and Desperate Housewives and how he and Nicolette Sheridan shared screentime, causing a tempest in a teacup.

16. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Maybe this is all he needed.........a good WW

17. It IS pretty funny that she mixed up her black guys though, haha.

18. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

thats all any bm needs.

19. Cherok33

It was. I'm a good sport though. Mainly for the reason that they are both athletes. I am a basketball wives junky, so I automatically thought of that whole ordeal.

20. GentlemanJ337

GentlemanJ337 New Member

Im glad that to has something positive going for him. Not that anybody in the league really cares, but I just want to say that theres no way that anyone can convince me that all 32 teams have 4 receivers that are better than both chad Johnson and terrel owens. It just simply isn't possible. But enough about that. Chad, get the message on get on board with the ww