Andre Drummond got played by Jennette McCurdy

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by 4north1side2, Mar 2, 2014.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

https://soundcloud.com/youmadeitweird/jennette-mccurdy

CLIFF NOTES!
    *They only dated for two weeks.
    *She didn't like him that much from the beginning, but only took the bait of his repeated "woman crush Wednesday" posts on Instagram because she was inVegas and in a good mood.

*She knew their chemistry was not real from their first text conversation, but just decided to go with it for fun.

*All her friends thought it was weird that she would date him because he was not her type at all.

*Making out with him was really weird for her.

*She was dying to break up with him after their first date but felt bad because he'd flown over to LA just to see her.

*At one point, he told her he was going out to a store to buy something, then returned with a really fancy piece of jewelry, got down on his knees and asked her to be his girlfriend. She wanted to turn him down but said yes because she felt bad/awkward.

*She broke up with him after her mother died because she decided she just needed to be dealing with her family issues.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Too bad it did not work out.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How do they know all this?

4. satyr

satyr New Member

Where do you find this shit?

Never heard of her and Drummond is gradually making a case for eventual All-Star status. He's only twenty and (if the story is true) is unaware of the dangers of looking like other newly-rich athletes who piss their money away on undeserving women. Add Mario Williams and that dumbass center from the Pacers whose name slips my mind right now to that list.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Reality TV :smt081

6. The Dark King

She's ok but I don't see how its a big loss for him. He's young with fame and money. She can be easily replaced no problem

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...everyone gets dissed..even the wealthy

8. Bulmaa

Bulmaa New Member

20 minutes into the sound cloud clip she starts to talk about it.
    I don't think Andre (or any celeb) should try to pick up women so openly, leave you too vulnerable. If she says "No!" or gets rude; it can be embarrassing.

They're not A-List, so nobody cares, but if someone of Kendrick Lamar status, it would not be a good look.

Then again, it could be worst. Not like they got married and she took his money.
    Makes her a bit of a bitch to agree in the first place though.

Not attracted to the man.....don't reply.

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Exactly. She's a child tv star...move it along Andre. There's bigger/better fish to fry.

10. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

I knew this from the start. She only dated him because she didn't wanna hurt his feelings. I hate to say this, but I also think she didn't wanna turn him down because people would think she's racist, which is stupid. I don't think a white girl who doesn't wanna date black guys is racist, it's just her preference. If a white girl tells me she doesn't date black guys, I won't get offended. I don't wanna be some Affirmative Action boyfriend.

11. AlmostThere

AlmostThere Active Member

If she didn't want to date him there were plenty of ways to turn him down politely.

And if she didn't enjoy the experience with Andre, should could have politely said that they didn't mesh and decided to go their own ways and leave it at that.

12. The Dark King

Actually that's very racist. That person not only believes we all look the same but act the same.
    Truthfully hot is hot no matter the skin tone

13. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Are you racist to black women then? Because you clearly are only attracted to white women. Don't forget this expression, "people can't help who they are attracted to".

14. The Dark King

I'm not ONLY attracted to ww but I do prefer them. I wouldn't shy away from an atteactive Asian black or Hispanic woman but ww catch my eye more. I understand people can't help who they find attractive but all black people don't look alike fam there's a difference between D L Hugely and Will Smith Michael Jai White doesn't look like Usher. We come in a variety of skin tones sizes and personality type. So I really never got how some people just aren't attracted to black people as if we're all the same.

15. ThePrince

ThePrince Active Member

Dude, I'm the same way. lol

16. The Dark King

Long time no talk. Hope all is good with you fam

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

and we are all upset bout appo

18. DonnyJ

DonnyJ Banned

Well, what about the white women on this site? Most aren't attracted to white guys. Yes, there are people who aren't attracted to blacks, but there are non blacks who are only attracted to blacks. Give me a John Mayer and I'll give you a Robert De Niro.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

isnt it amazing how we are putting up with donnyj's racists rants...i guess because hes a bm but a bw who hasnt kicked dust and been respectful has the pitchforks on her ass.

tdk...please explain?

20. The Dark King

How do you know he hasn't been reported yet youngin
    Oh wait never mind I hate bw you got me lol