NFL 2015-2016 ARE U READY

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Jul 24, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

ok who is going to the superbowl this year?

Will the seahawks be the threat again this year?

Will the pats fall off due to the off field distractions?

Who will make some noise this year?

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

With camps underway now it is time to get serious about some football
    NFC
    East-Dallas, best QB+WR+OL(4 1st round talents) in division should get enough out of the running game. Defense with Hardy and a returning Sean Lee should be good enough.
    South-Has to be Carolina. One of the best Defenses in the NFL, Cam should have improved chemistry with his wideouts, Carolina always is gonna have a good running game. Plus the division sucks.
    West-Seattle but it will be a battle. If Palmer stays healthy all year Arz is a threat but that is a big if, and don't forget about the Rams picked up Foles and they seem to be Seattle's krpytonite.
    North - GB, best QB in division. As much as it pains me being a Bears fan but there could be some left over effect from the NFC championship game.
    Wild Cards - Tough choices but Arz or STL as one and the other maybe MN.

AFC
    East-Patriots, again until someone else steps up and beats them you gotta pick them. Division wont be a cake walk though all teams in the division have improved but this is a QB league and Geno Smith, Ryan Tannehill, and Matt Cassel are the others in the division.
    South-Colts by default. When you are in a division with Jax and Tenn thats at least 3 wins right there. Houston has a good D and O'Brien will get the O to come around eventually but Brian Hoyer is the starting QB.
    West-Den-they still have Manning and Kubiak will run an offense more reliant on the run much like Shanahan when he came to Denver and helped them win 2 superbowls, I think Elway can convince Peyton to go along with not throwing it 30-40 times a game.
    North-Cinncy-though not confident in the pick because Pitt or Bal could easily win it as well.
    Wild Cards: KC and the 2nd place team in the north.

PLayoffs
    1.GB, IND
    2.Dallas,NE
    3. Seattle,Den
    4. Carolina,Cincy
    5. ARZ,KC
    6. MN,Pitt

NFC
    WC - Sea beats MN, Arz beats Car; Div - Dal beat Sea, Arz upsets GB; NFCC Dal beats Arz
    AFC
    WC - Pitt upsets Den, Cincy defeats KC; DIV - Pitt upsets IND, NE beats Cincy; AFCC - Pitts upsets NE

Superbowl 50
    DAL defeats Pitts

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Wonder which players will make it to the pro bowl? :smt017

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

the chargies. Can't. Stand. Em.

It surprised me that the Eagles fan base was the most hated though :confused: Maybe I'm just too far removed from the headquarters of that fan base to really get it? I've only known one eagle fan in my life though so what do I know. I could think of a couple fan bases faaaar worse

6. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

7. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

8. glt1980

Team - Packers and Ravens
    Coach - Rex Ryan
    Player - Aaron Rodgers (biggest dbag in the league) / Andrew Luck (not because he is a bad guy but because everyone is putting him down as one of the greatest ever when he has not done anything yet)
    Owner - Ursay or Bisciotti

Fans - Definitely the Eagles for a team that has done absolutely nothing their fanbase are complete assholes. In most teams stadiums you find a few opposing jerseys if you try that in Philly bad things happen to you.

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Of course the Seahawks will make the playoffs again and work their way towards another championship. I pray they stay healthy and have another shot at redemption this upcoming season.

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Da BEARS!

:smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

(A girl can dream, can't she?)

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: Some of us have no choice but to dream! It's the only way we see championships as of late lol

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I'm going to go with the Broncos winning the 2015/6 Super Bowl!

Haha yeah yeah, I know.

It's not far-fetched though!!

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Y'all aren't the only ones. The Falcons last best chance to get a ring was back in '98. I still have hope, though.

Rise Up and some such.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I enjoyed the hall of fame induction ceremony

15. glt1980

Charles Haley had the speech of the night, his impression of Jerry Jones had me LMAO, and the golf story just killer.

The Seau kids unveiling their dad's bust and his parent there most emotional moment.

I just liked that last night was about the game and not so much all that outside stuff that we have to hear about so much, there was no mention of player conduct policies, money, deflated footballs. It was just a celebration of the players and the game.

Sidenote:

Will Shields his youngest son did anyone else think he was adopted, doesn't look like he has any of his mom in him at all.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It was a good night.
    Tim brown was to go to the cowboys at one time but michael irvin stopped it

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Is terrell owens a first round hall of famer?

Would u vote him in?

18. HarveyGent101

HarveyGent101 New Member

Skol Vikings! Peterson is back and ready to go. Super Bowl here we come!

19. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Geno Smith getting his jaw broken by a LB teammate - good God.

Luckily, the Jets let the LB go. What a lunatic.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

What? Genos jaw broke?