Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

I've been sorta curious about this topic since I joined the forum. I find the attitudes here a bit confusing in fact. ...

Also, while I'm asking, let me also ask: for those of you who have a preference, have any of you ever come right out and expressed it to anyone?

I mean, actually said the words to family? Your S.O.? Friends? If so, tell us about it.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

For years my interest has been geared almost exclusively toward white and latina women. WW of all backgrounds and Latinas of Puerto Rican and Cuban descent.

I'm sure if I were to meet bw from the eastern hemisphere on a regular basis they would draw my interest as well. A lot of them are very attractive.

It's not that I'm not attracted to American bw, they just don't pique my interest anymore.

Most people have a relationship with one person at a time and prefer to grow old with that special someone. Do you really need to be open to the many women of different cultures and "races", nationalities ect. Just to find 1 person you want to build with? I'm sure there are plenty of women suitable for any man from any subset or category that exist in this world.

Different strokes for....

Just remember to at least enjoy yourself. Can you really do that if you are concerned with what everyone else thinks about your personal life?

It is what it is with me. Don't like it, sue me.

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

What attitudes confuse you around here? Is there an impression that people here are solely attracted to WWBM? I think once you know the people you quickly learn that many here have dated/married their own race, not to mention dated other than WWBM.

To answer your question, I don't think I'm exclusively attracted to bm. There are men of many races that I've found attractive, but for some reason 99% of my relationships have been with bm. I've never dated a wm, not saying I've never found one kinda cute (Paul Walker ;)) but there's just never been a spark for me with the wm who approach me. It is what it is. With my marriage, kids, etc, my friends and family all know my attraction more often than not is with bm. I'm not ashamed of that, I don't hide it, it's me. Anyone hating can fuck off. I find beauty and sex appeal in many men (and women) regardless of race. Beauty alone isn't enough to sustain a relationship. The men I sincerely connect with happen to be black. I don't date people because they're black lol, color truly is a non issue with me so I've never worried or put much thought into how it may appear to others.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'm kind of with Beasty on this one. I find women from all walks of life attractive but ironically I tend to date ww because my race/complextion rarely comes up unless there is a national story related to race.
    I've also felt more supported by ww than women of other races when it comes to life situations. My experience with black and latina women has been every man for themselves mentality. Also the ww I've attracted are largely more cultured and educated and intelligence is the number one turn on for me.
    So unless I leave the states it's more than likely I'll mostly date ww.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im an equality opportunity lover

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Not exclusively but predominately. Aside from white women, asian women tend to interest me a lot. I think middle-eastern women are beautiful but there seems to be a strong cultural difference for me and the dating pool for those types of women isn't as large as white or latin.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  7. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

White and Asian. Been more into Asians in the past couple years.

8. HarveyGent101

HarveyGent101 New Member

How are the Asian woman?

9. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Not exclusively but 7 times out of 10 when I see a man I find attractive,he happens to be black.

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I've dated some ww, some bw, and mostly asian women.

11. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Nope i had my share of Asian girls in London. Wheew lawd :cool:

12. The Dark King

I feel like I'm weird. MO attraction to Asian girls for the most part. Maybe they're too culturally exclusive out here.

13. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

They're pretty open I guess, since it's California.

14. Milk N Cookiez

Milk N Cookiez New Member

Black men only. Nice to see us Asians get so much love around here :)

15. The Dark King

From what I've been told you're honorary whites. Absolutely no African DNA

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I have always been attracted to white females since grade school. Then later it was Asian women and then Latinas. In my experience, Asian women were a challenge because they were attracted to white guys. Latinas were not that difficult to approach, but they do know how to detect bullshit. As long as you are nice and not a jerk, you might make some headway. White females, in my experience, were a little apprehensive when it came to interracial dating. They felt safe with me as a friend but they couldn't handle the scrutiny of people around them. I wasn't what they were looking for. I have met women of other ethnicities and races and had experienced the same thing. At the end of the day, it all becomes clear that you cannot make people, regardless of race or ethnicity and everything else in between, fall in love with you.

17. AlabasterGoddess

AlabasterGoddess New Member

I'm open to pretty much all races but my
    attraction to black men has always been the strongest since i was a child.

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

At what age, May I ask?

19. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I date prolly 50/50 (wm/bm) but attracted exclusively to bm. And to answer your second question--yeah I tell people if they ask. But you can't splain it to people. They either get it or they don't. And I don't care if they don't. They missin out. More for me.

20. Milk N Cookiez

Milk N Cookiez New Member

I guess so... After all I am now apart of this place lol