Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I think what I meant is I hang out with white men friends a lot (they prolly call it 'dates' but whatever) but am exclusively attracted to black men. There's a whole lotta culture that black men just aren't in to and so while I'm attracted to black men, I like to have drinks with wm too so I can talk about all the music and stuff that bm don't care about.

And while I really hate to generalize, my ww friends who date bm all agree that black men tend to be a little more (justifiably) stressed out, and therefore maybe a little less funny or chill at times. But I never feel chemistry with wm or anything.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You need to move to Cali.

San Diego, LA County, Bay Area, anywhere nearby these cities.

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Considering that you live in Tennessee

[​IMG]

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

If you were in NOLA do you think you would still date wm? With NOLA being a cultural music town I'm wondering would you find more bm with similar tastes as your own or do you simply have a taste in music that's broader than the average bm that you meet.

5. Jason91

Jason91 Member

I think I'm most sexually attracted to WW but I would date a girl of any race.
    Asian women can be very sexy too

6. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Tempted to move yes.

Some liberal areas seem the most segregated tho. I'd move to Denver methinks or somewhere on the east coast like NC or VA.

lol heyy

Oh I know I don't do the online dating thing but I notice my white counterparts can do easier online. IRL I don't mind but even that has nonsense given the area you live.

7. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Hilarious!

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

If I was in NOLA I'd be in Chocolate Heaven (lol). Seriously, yes, no wm in my world at all. You hit it on the nail. I'm in a white world now, not a single black man in my entire high rise office building (well there's one but I stalked him until my friends pointed out he wears a wedding ring). I didn't notice what I had till it was gone. Not just men to date, but black people on the bus, in the store, in the club, at work, ... standing close to me. Music different, food different, attitude different.

It's really noticeable to go from a mostly black city to a 99% white town. Can't really 'splain it ... yeah I miss my city

9. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

Actually, my impression was that most people here didn't really have a preference, based on some of the statements I'd read here in the past. Given the title of the board, I found that confusing.

Just out of curiosity -- what did you vote?

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Raider-Rule-Breaker didn't vote lol. While I find many races sexy, outside of PW they're never white soooo...sign me up for nĂºmero quatro :cool:

11. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Despite being born in a majority black, multicultural city, I've always had a strong preference towards white women. After all, my dating experiences have exclusively been white, but it doesn't mean I'm not open to dating other "races" per se. It's just that when it comes to physical, mental, and emotional desires, they are generally found in white women.

I think through experiences growing up, my preferences toward other groups have grown based on personal interactions (I was in a yellow fever phase for about 1.5 years of college - East and South Asians), but have since been mixed in, albeit as a small piece of the preference pie. Though, the constant question of whether I would date a black women tends to come up a lot, and the short answer would be, not really. Don't get me wrong, I have met some attractive black women in my life, but there's no sexual "ting" that ticks when I come across one. Perhaps in my earlier years, when I had one or two crushes, but beyond that, it's virtually nonexistent. And to be honest, it's not a big deal, especially among the black women I've spoken to. They all treat me respectfully and love me regardless as a person they can confide to.

But, when it comes to sexual preferences or someone whom I can see spending the rest of my life with, she would more than likely be white.

12. johnleslie

johnleslie Member

Not entirely but....

I am more keen on dating WW because I love the contrast between our skins.

Also, WW have treated me a lot better and nicer than any BW has ever treated me.

13. OakParkIllini

OakParkIllini New Member

I have to agree. I'm not opposed to dating Black women, but my better dating experiences have been with WW. I'm planning on going to Ukraine early next year because I believe that I'll find my soul mate there.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why the Ukraine?

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

My S I M P sense is tingling. ____________________will swoop in to cape for BW in 5...4...3...2...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

Never really met a ww that has exclusively dated bm (EVEN hood/ghetto types), but I have run into sisters that exclusively date wm.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  17. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

Im not exclusive to anyone! Some white men are hot as hell! But I definitely love black men!

18. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I prefer black men, but I can find certain white and asian men attractive as hell.

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

No shock there

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  20. GAmomlisa

GAmomlisa Well-Known Member

I have to say, I've noticed the exact opposite! There are many ww that date exclusively men of color! If im being honest, since my divorce, I basically fall into this category. I dont think I could ever see myself with a white man again (never say never). Whereas I see very few black women, or women of color generally, with white men