If you see black girl dating with white man...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by ladyfrancy2001, Nov 6, 2012.

1. ...what do you think ?

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Good for them. Two open minded people. :drinkers:

3. Jenmonster

Jenmonster Active Member

I think that's great. I actually have wondered why black women seem more reluctant to date white people than black men do, but maybe that's just my perception and it opens up a whole new can of worms.

4. [YOUTUBE]1DGcj48d714[/YOUTUBE]

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

??? How about answering your own ?

6. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

I don't think anything. That are two people like many others, not better, not worse. I see it, I recognize -that's all.
    Who am I to assume/ to think anything about others? It's not my life, they are grow-ups, finished. Not my business at all.

7. FG

FG Well-Known Member

You asking that question in an IR forum? If we are dating IR, why would we care if the opposite sex did it?
    That would be terribly hypocritical.

8. 4north1side2

Alot of black men get highly upset when they see a bw/wm couple even tho they date a rainbow of women.

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Well then those men are some straight up fools that would indeed be hypocrites like FG mentioned. I've never comprehended that bullshit.

There has got to be some other issues at work there mentally to operate in that frame of mind.

My whole take is I don't care what any other two adults do in their personal life, that is their business and none of mine.

Of course the world itself doesn't work that way but its my philosophy on life, I'm gonna keep my nose out of your business and you do likewise about mine.

If I was interested in what a black or whatever else woman does, I would pursue said women, since I don't then I pretty much don't make it any concern of mine in any way, shape or form.

I only worry about what I like.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
  10. christine dubois

I've seen that views sometimes, when a very beautiful woman is with a bm. But at the end of the day, who cares.. but I find it funny sometimes, because a friend of mine, a bw from Paris, she always just wants to have a wm.. I, myself think many times, why? But she wants it and so shall it be.:D

11. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Pretty much, just her preference in a partner whatever the reasons that may lie behind it. It is what it is.

We all have a back-story that shapes our interests.

All part of this journey of life.

12. christine dubois

she is a very impressive person to me. She lost her husband, when she was 32 and she raises her kids alone. I wish her, really from the depth of my heart, that she finds a wm that fits to her, perfectly..btw, she is damn attractive:D

13. z

z Well-Known Member

I get mad, throw a major tantrum and make a huge scene about it, before I get thrown out by a security guard.

14. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Good for them, who am I to judge them.

15. 4north1side2

When it comes down to it, men are just territorial and have this false sense of loyalty that women of their race belong to them only. Ive heard so man asian men complain about aw being with wm, mexican men complaining about mw being with bm and so on. The thing about it beauty does play a huge part, i never heard of any of these dudes complain when the woman is less than attractive.

The only thing i dislike about IR couples period is that some them are so paranoid that they think everyone is paying them attention.

16. christine dubois

17. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

I smile, as I like IR dating myself

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Yup.

I love seeing IR couples, especially white/black.

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Same here. Seeing IR couples always makes me smile. :smt003

20. BlackMasterJay

BlackMasterJay Well-Known Member

If shes really attractive, i might give this look

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If shes average, I couldnt care lesser