its not your child but you can still go to jail.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by goodlove, Jan 25, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I've never understood how states that have laws supporting that shit get by with doing it. Of course those states don't care, because it benefits them. It either keeps their welfare numbers down, or they're able to recover welfare expenses the child has cost the system. While that makes sense if a man is actually the father, it's 100% fucked up if the man has been proven not to be the father.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

sanford and son sign gifI've never understood how states that have laws supporting that shit get by with doing it. Of course those states don't care, because it benefits them. It either keeps their welfare numbers down, or they're able to recover welfare expenses the child has cost the system. While that makes sense if a man is actually the father, it's 100% fucked up if the man has been proven not to be the father.[/QUOTE]

its amazing how stupid people can be. the judge sees the guy is not the father...what else is there to talk about

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

That is so odd...DNA should be the final decision...period ...

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I know right?
    He LOVES telling us how men should step up even if the responsibility wasn't their choice.
    What's the difference here? The kid needs a father and dude should step up.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

uuhh twiddle dumb and twiddle dumber....we talked about men who got a woman preggy...he did not get her preggy.

i told u two dumbasses if YOU get her preggy YOU should step up and take care of YOUR child.

how is this the same?

oh..i get it you should not be responsible for kids u bring into the world.

yeah. stereotypical black man. oh wait what do the klan call u...?..surely arent bm.

when i thought yall hit bottom u take it further

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly. judges with all the education cant use common sense.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Anger management bro

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

im ride or die.

hint

surely not flame

:)

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Says the guy living in idaho

Ain't much ridin and damn sure ain't no dyin

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah...ok

time for grown folks. ..now go back to the kiddie table.

;-)

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if u go back and listen to the report
    the woman said she just any old name down to get the benefits.

so why is the judge having to talk to this dude again.

14. Tamstrong

Yeah, I heard her. Lying skanks like her make me sick. Not only is she a lying sack of shit, it sounds like she may not even know who her kid's real father is. IMO she's a sorry excuse for a mother & human being.

Until the 'default daddy' law changes he's got no choice but to deal with the court.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

America, fuck yeah!

16. Tamstrong

This story reminds me of a talk show my mother was watching way back when (Sally Jesse Rafael I think). From what I recall the guy who called the show was from Maryland who was stuck paying child support for a kid that wasn't his. It seems like it was back before DNA testing was commonplace. What made it stick in my mind was the "dad" was black & the mom was was white, and it was beyond obvious that the kid was not mixed...it was so ridiculous it made me laugh. They pretty much danced around that aspect, but she never let up on her insistence that the kid was his. I wasn't sure if she was just in denial or still had feelings for the dude or what, but she seemed to have herself convinced that he was the one who knocked her up. The courts told him it didn't matter if he was the real father or not, because he was stuck paying child support regardless. His only other option was jail.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

That's fucking crazy

Welcome to communist america

18. The Dark King

Bet you if women couldn't dumb shit like this people would reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies by 90%

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Dude this is fucking crazy

Then the DNA test can't get u off either after ur declared the default dad?

The fuck

20. The Dark King

Which is why I want to slap dudes like GL sometimes because these the laws and the "be a man" thinking that supports this bs is really damaging. Also if women have the right to choose why not men? Are we not all equal?