Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Blacktiger2005

Blacktiger2005 Well-Known Member

Iran (Persians) are now testing their own versions of drones that will have the ability to carry warheads as well as new missiles that will have a 1,500 miles or more distance to destroy targets. Saudi Arabia is now actively researching and to develop their own systems. It appears that the arms race has begun in the Middle East. I believe an unholy alliance will develop between Saudi Arabia and Israel to prevent the Iranians (Persians) from becoming a nuclear power in that region of the world. The Iranians figure if Pakistan can have nuclear weapons why cannot they for defense.

2. Blacktiger2005

Trust me. You both are in the clouds. Not the hemp one of course. The need for self-importance is epidemic here.

3. Blacktiger2005

Three more police ambushes have occurred since this weekend. Have a declaration of war been declared by the nations black gangs on the police since the assassination of two policemen the previous weekend? It has been reported by the media that all the shooters in the attempted assassinations were black. Has the war between blacks and the police begun?

4. Blacktiger2005

President Obama will face a Republican dominated Congress and Senate. This is going to be fascinating to watch the next level of political warfare.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

;):smt049

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better.” — Harry Truman

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

....seize the moment.....grab the world by the balls and make the world your bitch.- pookie turner

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I just found out John Boehner's daughter married a dread from Jamaica. Simply poetic

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Good ole boy membership revoked

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Poetic.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I bet there's not a lot of eye contact and fatherly love at their dinners

Remember when dog the shitbird went postal after finding out his son was with a bw

15. orejon4

Equally poetic. Can you imagine how he feels about those grandchildren (if any)?

16. The Dark King

You'll see a complete 180 on race if that happens

17. orejon4

Either that or he will be one of those sour grandparents who rejects their own grandchildren. Dog was such a redneck, I always thought it was weird that he was a bounty hunter en Hawaii instead of somewhere like the hills of Kentucky.

18. The Dark King

Actually makes sense if I were a fugative I'd go somewhere remote like Hawaii.

19. orejon4

True, I just thought of it as too "dark" for someone with Dog's attitudes.

20. The Dark King

Oh yeah I see what you mean
    Well if you gotta do a job like that why not do it under the sun and around hot women.