Random Sports Talk

Discussion in 'Sports' started by goodlove, Nov 15, 2014.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Omg LOL

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

3. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

depression is nothing to take lightly. in the black community they are really just acknowledging it.

not too long ago it was not really cool to say u are suffering like that and no one would seek help or do it secretly....meaning they would hide it from family

5. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Mental health issued have always been stigmatized. But given that psychology and psychiatry are relatively new areas of health/medicine, it will take time for people to get with the program, especially since we're still figuring out what that program is. lol

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

now thats so true

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

guess who?

yes tiger woods

8. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I know a thing or two. :smt025

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

10. free816

free816 New Member

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

They lost me at sticking a water bottle up her ass

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Wow. Deep. The story's comments section...

...and your comments.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I bullshit a lot but I know domestic violence is a serious issue

Many people forget the impact that it has on children

Nothing rattles your mind more than hearing a guy violently toss around your mom every week (alcoholic boyfriends suck)

16. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

That's shitty. :freehug: Perhaps one day we may exchange stories. :smt111

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I just did?

:eek:

My experience with domestic violence was as a child, hearing his mom struggle with some muscle bound nut who preferred fighting women over men

This ties back into an older post explaining my positive interactions with police growing up...if it weren't for them....jeeeeez

I never had an abusive partner

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was going to type that despite you being a smart ass on here, I felt like giving you an e-hug...for what you revealed here.

Impact on kids...The comments section had a guy called 'Al Pacino'....he hates the Ad..said its worthless to him...because his mom (and he) got beat for years...but she never left her abuser.... and he was really, really bitter about it.

Fucken domestic violence. I detest it. They need to rename it Domestic and Psychological Violence.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

My mom stayed with her bf because she honestly felt he would do more harm to her if she left

Which is why we were both elated when he got miserably sick (he lost all that muscle he used to manhandle her) and died

20. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

:freehug: :freehug: :freehug: I fucking hate abusive people. They're more messed up in the head that anyone might ever realize.