If you see black girl dating with white man...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by ladyfrancy2001, Nov 6, 2012.

1. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

LOL!

I can't tell you how many times I say that when I see a fine piece of woman with a lame ass dude., regardless black / white / whatever.

In my own mind, I'm the god of 'hittin it', but in reality I'm probably wack as hell.

2. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Any IR couple I see throughout my travels...warms my heart and makes me smile...I love seeing all the mixed babies...gives me hope for future generations

My son (white) is dating a biracial girl...she is beautiful:smt049

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Eventually this world be full of paper bag colored people.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

We can only pray

5. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Hawt, if that's what she's feeling/projecting.

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I've been saying that for well over a decade (one day we will all merge). :rolleyes:

7. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Dont think so. It would happen in world where there is a substantial amount of white women and black men and that's in Europe, Canada and USA which has a combined total population of about 800 million people. Africa as at 2013 has a population of 1.113 billion and most of the men wont be sleeping with a white woman or any woman of a different colour anytime soon. Asia has a population of 4.427 billion and have very few black men, so unless paper bag coloured people means non white people which in this case the world is already full of them, then the paper bag coloured people will increase in the three countries and not the whole world.:cool:

8. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Nice stats....but I do think paper bad was meant in terms of neutralitity, ie not being able to determine ones race just by looking at them. And it will happen. But not for at least a couple of millennia

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I agree with you about the kid angle. It is touching.

Lol

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

How come black men can't have the same high standards as white men when it comes to interracial dating.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

ahh man. its about to get live now.

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

We don't hold the same economic standing. In other countries where we do black men have the same standards

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh no he didn't

Nothing to see here, move along

14. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

It's the women's fault.

15. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

Whenever I see a Black girl dating a White guy I think to myself: ''Thank God I'm living in a society where less people do a double-take at the sight of an interracial couple.''.

16. The Dark King

you aren't bm with anyone non black will get that double take son

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I get the feeling people would give you a double take regardless of the situation at hand

18. The Dark King

yeah I tend to date up a lot lol
    I've definitely got the "how did he get her" look more than once.
    I thank God everyday that women aren't as physically shallow as men are lol

19. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think more black women should date white men, personally. I think everyone should be with someone outside of their race, effective immediately. Lol

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Everyone should just be with whoever they want

What kind of free country is this