Should I give up on Ukraine..what about the other slavic countries?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by Bhayes, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

What's up people. basically as far as a gaming in other countries is concerned.

i have learned that its crucial to Make good contacts, speak the language, and have a decent amount of time (atleast 30 days) and have some good game is crucial to doing well and getting beautiful girls?

Initially i wanted to focus on Ukraine/Russia so i am learning russian with the help of www.russianaccelerator.com/

Ukraine appears on the surface to have the prettiest women in huge amounts.

[​IMG]

And the idea of there being hot women almost everywhere and the ratio of men to women, just makes me see the possibilities if a approach it correctly.

But i am a black guy, and i see now that it doesn't matter how good my russian is, and how good-looking & muscular i am physically and how tight my wardrobe is or how good my game is...

-- i'm gonna run into xenophobia, resistance, rejection and racism and other levels of bull-shiit because of my race.

and let's not forget the green-card hunting, scammer type girls and the prostitutes.

I know i have to face all of these factors if i'm trying game good girls who are above an 8 and the 10 type girls there and not the leftovers.

I was thinking of trying to target the more integrated parts of Ukraine where the girls have been exposed to black men / africans. (Kiev, Lugansk, etc.,)

Other issues are women who actually like black men or men of color in those integrated places tend to be lovers of hip hop and are thug lover type girls. Beautiful Slutty immature slavic girls who want to fuck the wanna-be fake Lil'Wayne type african rappers around them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeQcaA93U8o&feature=player_embedded

it's not totally their fault. This is how they're exposed to black men. Thru Hip Hop videos. Beautiful young girls who grow up without a positive father figure in their lives tend to be attracted to thug guys / bad guys and in those particular places -- i guess being a fake lil-wayne rapper who can speak russian will get you some ukranian ass...

Alot of men are telling me to leave Ukraine alone

...because it tends to be very racist in certain places and to focus on more liberal countries EU countries.

Someone once told me that Ukraine doesn't hold the title of having lots of pretty exotic women in huge amounts. And that the slavic beauty is not limited to Ukraine.

but each of these coutries has their ow.n unique language. I will still learn russian but after that i plan on attacking a slavic language so that i can visit that country and target the pretty slavic 10 girls who are open to dealing with good looking black men who isn't a rapper thug.

here's a breakdown of the languages based on a google search i did.

[​IMG]

so...there are so many types of slavic languages...and i just ask the men here who have ventured in those places and maybe some of the slavic girls here too.

because language learning is not easy. And i just want to pick one of these languages learn that langauge, pick one of these countries where there are good male/female ratios (more women than men ) and then begin gaming from there.

when i say gaming, i mean establishing contacts and doing what i need to do.

i live in Maryland/DC - i might start trying to find out what the people of that language country like to do (hobbies) and i would try to befriend expats from those countries here in Maryland/DC possibly.

but there are so many of these languages its easy to get overwhelmed and lost. i mean the idea of learning hungarian sounds scary. it sounds harder than learning russian sounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxPKvs7XyoA&feature=player_embedded

2. Are you planing on marrying one of these women?

Cause all that complaining/research you doing just for sex don't seem worth it.

Also confidences trumps all bruh. There are many women in eastern Europe that wouldn't give black dudes the time of day.( nothing wrong with that) but there are also many who will. But if you doing all the studying just for sex with foreign women. You might be a little on the desperate side and that will hurt your chances with any woman.

3. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I just wanna say I love your username. So sexy!!

That is all.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Did you go to Russia/Ukraine before? Have you tried to meet Russian/Ukrainian women through professional dating services in this country? You'd be surprised how many of these women are here in this country.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Russian girls are still looking for green cards? If they are not to the US. Their economy is way better than ours.

6. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

yeah..i do know this...but i would rather have a female who has not been spoiled by american culture. i feel the need to go straight to the source.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Go to Anastasia.com or A Foreign Affair(www.loveme.com). Look into youtube. If going to Russia, go to St. Petersburg. If going to Ukraine, go to Odessa(coastal town). There are other cities but those are the places I would go. Be honest and genuine with these women. Like you do here. Once the ice is broken, you're good to go. Just be aware of your surroundings.

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This!

Agreed :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Search the threads of this site since it has been discussed a lot. Hope you have a wingman or a hookup over there. Some of the members of the site went to Eastern Europe.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I swear you black cats who date white women exclusively are something else.

11. Soulthinker

Which is why the brothers who love and date WW and other females of other nationalities love this website.

12. Soulthinker

BHayes,I hope you can find the Slavic women who have the booty.

13. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

ha ha... thanks. I have learned alot about ukraine, the various differences between the integrated parts and those little ass towns where the women have never seen a black person before in their lives.

and just all of the slavic/baltic countries in the past 3 years.

Finding a beautiful 9-10 girl who has good character and not a huge ego..and who has good character, and is loving and caring and is not just a gold-digging / scamming girl who has a good background...

finding all that it is harder than you think it is. But it can be done.

Depending on what part of ukraine/slavic world you're in...it can be tough for a brother though sometimes.

i have learned the hard-way that having good contacts is crucial.

i think because of the way Ukraine women live they and the lack of exposure to black men in certain parts and the desire to have a white male partner and the lack of availability of good looking men make them have bizarre interests as far as men are concerned.

i ain't lyin' about this!

Some of them are open minded, some of them are scammers who try to marry money, some of them are racist, others only deal with Ukraine & Europe men only, some women want a man they can control with their looks.

i have talked to beautiful ukraine girls online/skype who want piece of shit / anorexic looking ukranian white guys or even geeky ugly older white american men over me. I'm a decent looking muscular brother, i just turned 30.

take for example this girl here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i rest my case!

so these type of barriers exist for a black man over in a place like Ukraine. it's very important to have good contacts, go to the integrated parts and bring your A game as man.

i'm trying to get Machiavelli (Mach) to weigh in on this...i wonder where he is?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  14. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Why stop at Russia/Ukraine? You also have Estonia, Romania, Armenia, Hungary, Bulgaria,Poland, Albania and the Czech Republic. You may need a wing man, of course for those countries. But you have options. And options are a person's greatest advantage.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've recently made an interesting Hungarian discovery. Lol

16. Bhayes

Bhayes New Member

Yeah...that's the point i'm making. I have discovered that Ukraine doesn't hold the title of having the prettiest women in huge amounts.

i didn't know this before. I have made contacts in Ukraine by chance/by accident. i don't know anybody in those other countries.

and i don't know the languages spoken in those countries yet. I really feel that making good contacts & friends, as well as know their language is crucial and then from there its just about gaming good and being a good person.

and i'm not finished learning russian language. One brother told me that Latvia has the same quality of women and is more open whereas Estonia is open too but has closeted racism.

so...learning the logistics, learning and understanding the social landscape and understanding how to avoid bullshit and safety is another factor...so that I don't waste time.

for example...in Ukraine i know a guy who runs a independent dating/marriage agency. He mainly works with american white men...but he has been generous towards me. I'm friends with him too. He linked me into some pretty girls for free and talks to me all the time. He truly knows how to single-out the good girls from the scamming ho's - and has give me good advice about where to go and what to do.

also Machieavelli (Mach) has schooled me too.

but as i said. Sometimes, girls like the one pictured above want a white man so bad...that she'll fuck a piece of shit looking white man or a shitty looking old man.

and they'll reject a good looking brother, who dresses well, has a nice job, has a future and can speak russian even. It's boggles the mind to witness this!

[​IMG]

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Well, for you, in regards to Ukraine, the train has already left the station, as it were. You have a contact there that you know and you are studying the language. I say you should start there for now. In Armenia, Russian is spoken there. Latvia is a good place, too. Keep in contact with your friend. Don't stop asking questions. If you are there and on a date with a lady, have your friend with you for safety.

18. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

Okay, so color me confused.....you want a woman who has not been "spoiled by American culture". Are you planning on immigrating to one of these Slavic nations once your find your princess? If not, I guarantee that unless you plan on holding the said woman captive, she will be Americanized within a year. I work with immigrants and see the transformation.

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I'm baffled as well. This whole quest just seems a little sad, imo. It seems the only focus is on finding eye candy. :smt102

20. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This whole thread is mind boggling. Talking about visiting all these countries, learning new languages (for the sole purpose of meeting a woman), having "wingmen" in these countries...all seems incredibly pathetic. When men behave this way, they're going to end up getting taken advantage of. Period. Women can smell desperation a mile away. The only women who flock to men like that are the "gold diggin ho's", that theyre trying soooo hard to avoid. Makes me incredibly sad for these guys.