Obamas Are Sick Of The Cold In Chicago

Discussion in 'Politics' started by WW ONLY, Jul 23, 2014.

1. WW ONLY

WW ONLY Restricted

Beale's sources say Obama is in escrow on a 3-acre property in Rancho Mirage's Thunderbird Heights, an exclusive gated community once home to Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby. It has a 20-foot waterfall with a lagoon, a putting green with a sandtrap, and more recreational opportunities.

The home had been listed for as much as $12.5 million over the past few years, but most recently landed at $4.25 million, and real estate agent Marc Lange suggested back in May that the seller would be willing to take $4 million. Lange and his colleague Carl Blea hold the listing at HOM Sotheby's International Realty.

The Sun asked the White House last week whether President Obama bought the property. (Its reporters had asked listing agent Blea about the sale a couple of weeks earlier, Blea "told the Desert Sun that he could not talk about the buyer's identity.") "The White House would neither confirm nor deny the statement," the Sun reported.

Here are photos of the luxury house in question. take a look..........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Chicago??????!!!!!!!!!

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Relax much?

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

But the Obamas are just like us, right? They aren't wealthy.

LMAO. :smt043:smt043:smt043:smt043

More rich ass democrats trying to make it appear like they're just like the rest of us. What a joke.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol
    yeah and the republicans have much love for the middle class and the working poor

6. Bookworm616

Neither do Democrats.

Stop lying to yourself.

Politicians only care about how much their pockets will be lined.

Wake up!!! Neither side gives a shit about us, unless it's in an election year.

7. satyr

satyr New Member

Story is on the internet, so it must be true.

8. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

If I could rep you again I would. This is so true. I'm sick of politicians. They are almost always slimy. :smt071

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

where did i say they the democrats care?

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yet only one side cuts unemployment benefits and votes against minimum wage

11. Bookworm616

How about Democrats pushing through the ACA and then they exempted themselves (all politicians) from having to follow it? And in the process, more FT jobs have become PT jobs so employers don't have to give insurance to any more people than they absolutely have to.

I get the idea about the ACA and I get what he was trying to do, and it was admirable to try to fix the broken system that is healthcare in this country, but it didn't work. And the fact that they exempted themselves tells me that they KNEW it wasn't going to work, but he HAD to get it done because he promised to.

Our founding fathers never intended nor wanted people to become career politicians. They wanted people to WANT to serve their country, and then go back to their normal lives. People aren't supposed to be serving for decades! And that's what's happening in this country.

It's a sickness that is slowing killing this country. I wish we could start the government over again.

12. Bookworm616

And do you think they'll vote for term limits? Lol.

Which is why the only way to get rid of them is by voting them out.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lets not forget the law bush wrote that will not allow to send back the illegal kids from central america until seen in court.

dont forget deregulations that crashed the economy-bush-repubs

dont forget from the 1900's till now democrats net more people employed...in other words dems have a better employment track record

oh dont forget all the subsidies given to companies while cutting food stamps....and business send jobs overseas.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

actually the greatest trick is the people like you two trying to say you arent staunch republicans when you really are.

you arent fooling anybody.

you guys were the first ones cosigning ted cruz, bush, limbaugh, hannity and the like.
    example when tray martin was murdered pan cosigned every talking point conservaterds talk shows were screaming.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what the world are you talking bout.the aca is pattern after romneys healthcare in mass....state sponsored healthcare. hhhmm mass... is a great state to live in. leading in employment and education.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

oh did you know the heritage foundation was the ones first proposed a national healthcare. ....a conservative think tank

17. The Dark King

Loki can you confirm or deny this please I don't know enough about this and you seem to be the resident expert

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the pt/ft argument....partly true.....people are opting to got parttime because they are able to get insurance....bad ? no. why?

arent conservatives always crying bout the inability to have a parent home when kids get home from school?

so this is a benefit to everyone.

whay are the GOPs solution to the healthcare crisis?

nothing.

19. The Dark King

The solution is the private market which what we had before which was completely profit driven and not health driven.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol...the private companies are still making money on this. they are ok.