Pic & Image Posting

Discussion in 'General Site Information - Guidelines' started by nobledruali, Sep 26, 2008.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

The site is STILL limiting the pics/images and/or objects to only 3 per post. I thought you said that you had increased it to at least five per post?:confused:

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

hey webmaster, what's up w/ the limit on image posting?

3. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

Image count test.

Attached Files:

4. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:confused:

5. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

I just bumped it up to 6. What error or message are you getting when you try to go past 3?

I think we were talking about two different things - images vs attachments (which are also limited to images). They should now be the same. Both configured for six.

6. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I noticed that when I post an image as an attachment it appears in a normal size, but much smaller than everyone else's images. I experimented with the "sizes" button on tool bar and searched this forum for hints/advice. I'm sure this has been answered somewhere already but I can't seem to find the hints. How does everyone make their images post to a size that's easy to see? Thanks and sorry if this is a dumb question.

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I typically use http://tinypic.com/ to post pics rather than posting as an attachment. I like that you don't have to join to use it (I have an account there, but I don't use it much since I seldom post pics from the account), and rarely do I have pics that won't upload or show up when I post them.

Another option for pics that you find online and want to post is right click, select 'copy image URL', click the 'inset image' icon at the top of the reply window, ctrl+v to paste, and click OK or hit enter; which adds the image to your post.

I hope all of that helps (and made sense). ;)

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Oh thank you!! I'm going to follow your instructions and try the tinypic thing and the rest. Thanks for taking the time to help!! So appreciated!

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You're welcome, glad I could help. :smt023

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I can't watch any videos or hear songs in the music threads. They all appear blank on my phone. Help please.

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

You have my same phone...press the back button and then press the forward button (the arrows at the bottom left). No clue why, but it works every time.

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Out of 7 vids on a page it showed 1. I guess that's a start. Lol

13. RaiderLL

Lol it always works on mine! ;)

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Oh damn,,,, it worked this time! Thanks sweet thang.

15. RaiderLL

Any time my love :freehug: