black guys with money

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by blackguy101, Sep 30, 2012.

1. SirNice

SirNice New Member

The original poster presented a valid point. I think people on these boards are a little bit too PC. Indeed it is rare to see a white 10 with a black 2, it the looks department at least. But as the brother above pointed out, this may hold true across all races. Also of note, the brothers lack of financial success maybe an indication of his own potential. Thus he just doesn't have the aptitude to obtain a 10. I guess the more interesting discussion would be the average hard working blue collar brother, can he pull the 10? In todays world I believe that he can, but it would have to be a good day for him. HaHa

2. satyr

satyr New Member

Whereas you frequently see white female 10s with white male 2s?

Interrogate thine own logic.

3. Jarell2006

Jarell2006 New Member

This thread actually makes me think about a what happen to me when I worked at Walmart a few years ago. I was a door greeter/cart collector damn proud to have a job during college and these 4 girls walked in I said "good afternoon welcome to walmart" then one of them said to "Damn you are hella cute but you work at Walmart" I was like "it's a job and it's pretty cool" she said "i'm sorry I don't go with guys that make low wage walmart money you have to be ballin but damn you hella cute" I was like "ok" i couldn't say much as it was my only job. the funny thing is as they were walking away one of her friends said " bitch that's why you don't have a man to damn superficial you're right he was hella cute but you were foul for that" While there are some people that will only be with someone based off income but like they say everyone is different!

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's the law of the jungle. He who has the best resources gets the best women. Love is fairytale rich people tell poor people. You can't claim to love someone if a change in circumstances changes that love. Jarell's friends and family probably treat him the same regardless of his financial situation unfortunately a romantic interest won't. Do what you love fellas don't ever stress these women because bottom line most of them ain't loyal.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....he is accurate to a pt.
    true women want a man with a decent job. lets be 100. it would be foolish for woman to date a broke down dude.

hell good looks dont pay the bills.

money attracts women .....the mouth keeps her.

women cheat on wealthy dudes all the time.

there are hot looking women who date ordinary middle class dudes too.

its just depends

6. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

true

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A wealthy black man(or any non-Caucasian man) has to be extremely guarded as well as relaxed when it comes to those he interacts with. Everybody wants a piece of him in some way. If I were this wealthy(say, a half billion dollars net worth), I would rather not advertise it. My money would be there when it's needed and not needlessly wasted. My friends are my friends. Wealthy or not. They accept me. Wealthy or not. I would hope that women would feel that way about me, also. But as the Bible says, "The ways of woman are not known."

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

IDK ... My experience when I was in my 20's and 30's was just very, very different than what I'm reading here. Money never seemed to matter to most of the chicks we ran through. And the ones that did care about money like that was banging some working class dudes on the side. Most of these women were fine as hell.

I've been in a committed relationship for the past 5 years. So, maybe the game has changed since then.

But, if money is that serious to a chick, why would you want her on your team anyway? Because she's fine? Hell, fine women are a dime a dozen. Find one that has her own money or one who doesn't care about cheese. As long as you're not a bum and can work, plan for the future and be responsible should be enough for any chick. If it's not, tell her to kick rocks.

It's 2014. The name of the game is equality. What kind of earning potential is SHE bringing to the table?

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....u r right. mofos are way overasessing the negative.
    "if you aint balling..you aint getting a dime"
    shit .....dimes...what is a dime? if she is bringing headaches she aint so hot anymore.

like you said is she just bring ass or assets to the table.

10. The Dark King

You're really over simplifying fam

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt023:smt023

12. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

100% Right!

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Seriously, I see pretty to gorgeous women EVERYWHERE. From every socioeconomic and ethic strata.

If you just want a pretty woman they are out there, and for sure there's one who's in your tax bracket.lol

Not every beautiful female comes from money or expects her man to make 6 figures or more.

Some women are only trying to meet their own level and make it through life with a dude who's going to be there for them emotionally and mentally.

Of course a man has to pull his weight financially but that's a given the minute you start working for a living.

I think some guys are looking for a certain type of female who happens to be pretty. If you can't meet a chick at her level regardless you're going to have a hard time making it happen.

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I've roughly said the same shit the past 2.5 years. There is no penetrating some of these thick skulls so why keep trying. :rolleyes:

15. The Dark King

Where do you live fam?

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the united states......

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

exactly.....mofo just dont want to look at themselves and up their game and sharpen up their mouthpiece

18. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

Co-signs

It is a constant battle to fix your weaknesses and I am battling it daily. It takes a lot of courage to look yourself in the mirror and say I am gonna better myself and become a better man. Too many dudes are punking out these days and I believe this is effecting their social lives and their dating lives. No one wants to be around a miserable person.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

very true.........

20. blondehunter

blondehunter Guest

I think you are absolutely right. Look at Tiger Woods. It is not a myth. Occasionally, I will see a nice looking white girl with a black man but many here in Ga. are somewhat fat and unattractive. On the flip side, I see nice looking black women with fairly decent looking white men. Poor black men seem to get the leftovers that white men don't want. I dated a few nice looking, thin white girls when I was younger but it is harder now since I am a lot older.