Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Much appreciated, Raider. :freehug: I hope once the shock fades and things settle down, they'll come to realize that it's not her fault and not hold it against her. Of course, in situations like these their behavior is an understandable reaction. I'm sure the guilt is overpowering right now, and I hope she can overcome it.

2. Tamstrong

My mother just told me that my cousin's husband died today, so I'm asking for prayers on her behalf. They'd only been married about 3 weeks. :smt085 I hadn't had the opportunity to meet him, but I was told that he was a great guy who adored her and her kids. I see her almost daily at work, and I'd never seen her so happy (her first husband was an abusive so & so). She is such a sweet, good person, and my heart aches for her and for her kids who were thrilled to have him as their new dad. This whole thing just sucks.

3. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Tam this is all so unfortunate! I have been out of the loop, so I am just now reading about your family. Very sorry to hear all of the terrible news, my prayers are with everyone! So sad! :(

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Oh Tam, that's horrible. I will keep her and her family and you in my thoughts and prayers.

5. Tamstrong

Thank you, ladies. I appreciate it very much. :freehug:

6. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

That's horrible. So sorry to hear that.

[​IMG]

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Sister Tam, you got my prayers.

8. Tamstrong

Thank you, EC & Brother VT. Much appreciated. :freehug:

9. Tamstrong

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

He sent me some disturbing messages as well. And I can't reach him now. His phone is off.

11. Cherok33

Oh wow... Yes this does sound disturbing :( praying for GL...

12. Tamstrong

That's not good. I sent you a yahoo message asking if you'd heard anything from him after I saw his post. Please keep us posted if you hear anything.

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I don't have Messenger on my phone any more. His phone is turned off. I don't think this is illness related. Just pray. Please. I have no way to reach anyone in his family.

14. Tamstrong

I've been praying since I saw his post. Hopefully you'll hear from him soon.

15. Cherok33

It's been over 24 hrs since he last posted... That concerning post was his last. Is that unusual?

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

He just posted it. It's after midnight, so the timestamp is saying yesterday. He texted me an hour later.

17. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

I hope he's OK.

18. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Does anybody here have social media ties to him?

19. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Yes. Facebook

20. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Anything posted there? Either from him or friends / family of his?