1. mrelectic

mrelectic New Member

This here topic really has nothing to do with any particular race of woman, but am I the only guy that find women who wear glasses extremely attractive? That have just recently been brought to my attention, that everyone I have dated, has worn glasses, it wasn't I seeked them out, because I never noticed, until a friend brought it up to me. Now recently, I was attracted to a girl, and started chatting her up, and then after we were done talking, I was thinking another one with glasses. Looking back at my life, when I really think about it women with glasses, just do it for me.

2. Jarell2006

Jarell2006 New Member

You not alone I love with in Glasses its a major turn on and plus it just looks damn sexy on women!

3. hotblondbluemilf

hotblondbluemilf New Member

Glasses

Thanks!!!

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! Some say it's nerdy... I say it's quite sexy.

5. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I feel bad for the people that can't see the beauty in full resolution.

6. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

I love when a woman is wearing aviators....its sexy.

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I like most, but I really like the teacher-look. Even with her hair up.

8. sexyblondeangel

sexyblondeangel New Member

I wear glasses and men always tell me how sexy I am and that my glasses make me look even sexier.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  9. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

I like glasses in a guy,too.
    Before getting laser surgery done,my guy used to wear glasses,too.
    That was before we met,so I only saw him with glasses on photos,but still,looked very handsome :smt055

I myself wear purple Ray-bans.

10. hoppotony3131

hoppotony3131 Member

I wear glasses and white women who do are sexy to. I'm talking to a ww now that wears glasses, she's sexybeautiful lol.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I wear glasses, too. I take them off when I get my pictures taken(if any).

12. sexyblondeangel

sexyblondeangel New Member

I wear my glasses all the time including when I get my picture taken. Not only do I need my glasses to see I love wearing glasses. I love the way i look in glasses and I always get told by everyone how sexy my glasses make me look.