Meeting and Dating Older Women...

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Cas, May 27, 2013.

1. Cas

Cas New Member

Been pondering this for a while and finally thought I should ask and discuss this with people who may have been in this situation.

I am a pretty young guy(early 20s), and I have been looking at getting into the dating scene pretty soon. Now here's the thing, I have an attraction to older women. I don't know what it is, but something just draws me to older women than younger women. I just feel like I can have more of an interesting conversation and be able to hold one as well as having more serious open discussions.

But here is my issue. As mature as I consider myself to be, I feel like I am already counted out due to my age. I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any advice on this type of situation?

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Do you like older English women? If so, consider a move to South Africa

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I think it depends on how old you're looking at. I'm 32, and a man in his early 20s would be tough for me to swallow (no pun intended lol). I have 2 little kids, and an ex-husband...both of which most younger men don't want to deal with. I honestly believe though that it all depends on the chemistry. I'd never count someone out strictly because of their age (I know some women do, I'm just speaking for myself). My advice...just put yourself out there and see what happens. Hopefully you understand though that "older women" come with different "baggage" than younger women. Know your audience and approach accordingly. Find women with similar interests, and see if there's a connection. I'm sure there are plenty of women out there who look at age as just a number...not a determining factor in their dating preferences.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

You are a young man attracted to older women. Okay. Enjoy it. My advice to you is to slow down. Don't rush. Women, regardless of age, are a lot more perceptive than you think. You do know how important it is to listen than to hear, right? What are your intentions? Casual dating or a serious relationship? Is the woman you are seeking 5,10 or more years older than you? What qualities are you seeking in this woman? These are questions you must ask yourself, if you haven't already. The woman is looking for a man, not a boy.

5. Cas

Cas New Member

"Casual dating or a serious relationship?"

I have always been the type to be in a more serious relationship versus casual dating or a sexual escapade for the night. There are people who have no problems with things like that, and I certainly won't put anyone down for it. But for me personally, I have always been the type to be in a more serious relationship. Really not interested in playing mind games or stringing people along and I would like to find a woman who is the same.

"Is the woman you are seeking 5,10 or more years older than you?"

Usually the women I am attracted to is 10+ years older than me. Maybe it's the maturity as well. A lot of older women have been there, done that. And maybe that's why I am also attracted to older women. They're over the drama and trauma.

"What qualities are you seeking in this woman?"

I prefer a woman who knows what she wants in this life. A woman who listens and understands. Someone who is compassionate and open minded. Someone who doesn't want to be out 24/7 just to be out. Someone is comfortable with just sitting at home on a Friday or Saturday night just watching some T.V. and maybe have a discussion about what were watching or just relaxing or even just listening to music.

"I have 2 little kids, and an ex-husband...both of which most younger men don't want to deal with. I honestly believe though that it all depends on the chemistry. "

That's true Raider. While personally I have no problem with young kids or even an ex, however most men my age are either not mentally prepared for it, or just don't want to go there.

6. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

a
    Don't doubt yourself. Women... Especially older women can smell confidence a mile away. Be yourself and tell her she's going home with you and its done.

7. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

..LOL..that could work:D

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Yes!! Confidence will get you in the door every time! :smt023

9. qtinsouthfl

qtinsouthfl New Member

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind". (Dr. Seuss). Be yourself and if older women are what you like, don't second guess yourself. A woman will pick up very quickly a man's maturity level, sincerity and confidence. If you have the right chemistry with someone, age shouldn't matter. Besides, we can smell bullshit miles away. lol.

10. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

They can also smell game from 5 miles away since they got the experience. I find that most older women, if they feel you then they'll let you know upfront.

11. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

f
    Its worked for me. :)

Yep!

True, but there is a difference between game and confidence. I've got no game but more than enough confidence. Hahahaha

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Tarshi,do you want to put that poor brother in danger? That English or Afrikaaner cougar lives in a gated community over there.

13. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I was referring to the English women who go to South Africa just so they can pick up younger black men

14. Romelo

Romelo Member

Are you sure you're not confusing South Africa with Kenya? :confused:

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

u dont have to say a word to them, boss. just walk u to them with your dick in your hand and then seal the deal

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That technique works well for you, does it? :p

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

hell yeah. i just throw my dick on the table.:p

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

I think that belongs in the other thread - what do you bring to the table.

19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

He's asking how to meet and date older women, not how to behave like an inmate. :rolleyes: lol

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt043