Tiger & Lindsay Vonn Go Public

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Mar 18, 2013.

1. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:p Damn

2. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods after her first run in the women's slalom at the world championships Feb. 12 in Beaver Creek, Colo. (USAToday)

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Rocking his toothless Samoan gangbanger look, lol.

4. wolfboy

wolfboy Restricted

Elin Nordegren was really nothing besides her looks.
    I do not have to tell you that Lindsay Vonn is a better choice for a man with his capacities.
    It is good for Mario Balotelli to meet Tiger Woods because of that.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tiger and Lindsey with his kids at the Augusta National Golf Club on April 8th in Georgia.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Why any woman would happily and publicly commit to a sex fiend/adulterer is beyond me

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fiend? He's actually quite controlled

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If you call cheating on your wife with the entire lineup from hooters 'controlled'.......

9. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

:smt021

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

At first she probably figured its a good chance that his dick works. Now she may be thinking she could either change him or end up like his ex-wife. Where do you see a down side?

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well you'll get no argument out of me there....:smt033

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

8)

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dudes was the biggest thing in golf worth half a billion dollars. It could have and should have been far worst lol

14. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Lindsey Vonn Feels ‘Privileged’ to Spend Time with Tiger Woods’ Kids
    April 2015

Link

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are taking their relationship to the next level.

The couple, who began dating in 2013, haven’t been shy about their relationship and are even stepping out publicly with the putting pro’s kids, most recently at the Par 3 Golf Tournament in Augusta, Georgia.

“They’re great. They’re amazing kids, and he’s an amazing father,” Vonn, 34, told PEOPLE of Woods, 39, and his children, daughter Sam, 7, and son Charlie, 6, with with ex-wife Elin Nordegren, at the New York premiere of The Age of Adaline Sunday evening.

“You know, I feel privileged to be along for the ride, and I help as much as I can. They’re great kids — I love ’em,” she shares.

While Vonn enjoys spending time with her beau and his children, the Olympian’s got a full schedule. In addition to launching the Lindsey Vonn Foundation to empower girls, the athlete and Minnesota native is gearing up to return to the Olympic slopes after a devastating knee injury kept her from competing in the 2014 games in Sochi, Russia.

“It’s been a long road, but I’m really proud of where I’ve come and how far I’ve gotten. My knee’s really good; I’m finally healthy,” she explains. “I’m just trying to ski, and we’ve got three more years until the next Olympics, so I’m getting ready for those.”

15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lindsey Vonn and Katie Couric attend TIME 100 Gala, TIME's 100 Most Influential People In The World on April 21, 2015 in New York City.

Source: Larry Busacca/Getty Images North America

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

She's a cutie. Never paid much attention to her before.