Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Jul 3, 2013.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Fun times, lol

2. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Designer Anine Bing and actors Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson Ross attend the Anine Bing flagship store opening at Anine Bing Boutique on October 15, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Chelsea Lauren/WireImage)

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You guys know I can't cosign that hat choice. He looks like the Lenny character from Good Times, lol.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

All he needs is an overcoat, shades and an annoying voice and he'd be Lenny. LOL

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

With some stuff to sell hanging inside the coat. Lol

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Only after he opened the coat up. LOL

7. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Mr and Mrs Evan Ross photographed @ in LA this past weekend.

8. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

9. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Dad-to-be Evan was photographed tenderly rubbing pregnant wife Ashlee's bare baby bump as she sunbathed in a bikini during a romantic holiday in Hawaii.

10. daemonova

daemonova Active Member

[​IMG]

Breaking a sweat and busting out the baby bump!

Sounds like a typical Tuesday for Ashlee Simpson Ross who recently stepped out in Los Angeles with a visible pregnancy glow.

Wearing black leggings and a matching tank, the "Pieces of Me" singer appeared to be in great physical shape as she left her regular gym with fellow fitness enthusiasts. She completed her outfit with a long blue jacket, handbag and sunglasses.

Just last month, E! News learned that the 30-year-old beauty is a big fan of Cardio Barre, a fitness class she tries to attend two to three times a week.

VIDEO: Jessica Simpson excited for Ashlee's pregnancy

"Cardio Barre is a ballet inspired workout. Ashlee is a beautifully classical trained dancer. Hence her passion for Cardio Barre," Richard Giorla, founder and creator of Cardio Barre, told E! News exclusively. "The dance inspired ballet techniques are no impact/high energy so they are safe to do while pregnant."

Fitness aside, the proud mom is more than thrilled about the upcoming arrival of her first baby girl. And luckily, her six-year-old son Bronx is also more than ready to become the best older sibling ever.

"He's excited. He's so excited," she recently gushed to E! News. "He's excited that it's a girl, he thinks it's cuteā€”the tea parties, she'll be adorable."

Evan Ross added, "He can't wait. He's going to be the big brother, be the boss. He's excited."

11. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

[​IMG]

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Hopefully Evan and the other baby's father can work things out in the long run.

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Homeboy has got it made.

14. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Evan Ross plants a kiss on wife Ashlee Simpson at the Thursday Tao festivities.

Credit: Getty

15. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

Ashlee Simpson, husband Evan and sister-in-law Tracee Ellis Ross at the Art with a Cause event in L.A. (Getty Image)

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great photo.

18. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So Nightline highlighted these two last night.
    They have a reality show about their life that's about to debut on E network, I think on Tuesday.

The chemistry between these two is magnetic. Their absolute love for each other was so infectious, so gorgeous.. I cannot wait to watch this.
    Evan has this real special charm about him.. his eyes.. the way he looks at her...oh my goodness.Ashley is smitten by him. Their love is real, folks.

(Oddly, Nighline only show the first and last story on their recap page, not this one which was the middle segment. I tried to find the video of it. Bummer).