Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And that is possible if you are that rich. I'd hire Kenny G, Candy Dulfer or Tom Scott(composer of Conquest Of The Planet Of The Apes, his first major film score at 21) as my saxophone teachers. You can hire a martial arts master to teach you their art and so much more. You can get the best of everything if you have the money.

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Hell, I'd gladly settle for the 8th best of everything, lol.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOLOL. If I had to visualize your approach to this board 90% of the time, Petty, this is the image I'd have in my head.

This kid is chillin at a game or some event, one in the crowd, yet seriously clowning and doesn't give a shit if he looks crazy.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol petty's my idol. Gives less of a fuck than anyone I know :smt043

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Sean Combs so should not be on a football scholarship at UCLA.
    That was a money game IMO to get P Diddy as a donor to that school.

But Snoop's son Cordell can play. He was a big time recruit coming out of HS and had offers from Nebraska, LSU, FSU, Notre Dame, USC and Tennessee.

Huggy Bear's son was a big time HS football player too and played in the NFL.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Antonio Fargas's(Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch) son played in the NFL? Which team?

7. free816

free816 New Member

Played at USC then about 7 yrs as a Oakland raider

8. orejon4

Heck, with the cost of tuition, just paying tab there makes you a donor of sorts. And the idea that these jokers are even accepting the scholarship, considering the depths of their pockets, is shameful.

I remember seeing his name on a jersey during a pro game once and wondering about that.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Uh yeah I remember seeing something about rich kids accepting scholarships.....it's kinda wtf

But..maybe they've worked out an agreement where the scholarship is more of an unpaid formality and not necessarily impacting future contributions made by the rich

10. orejon4

I hope so. You would think these guys would fund a couple of scholarships themselves, rather than accepting them.

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Yeah it just looks greedy

I remember when my father tried to make me feel bad for accepting grants.....said they're for the people that really needed them

Mind you I was 18 with no income or support from said 'righteous' father

:smt017

12. orejon4

Hell, I'm getting a small one, but I could use another. Part-time consulting isn't keeping enough beans in the pot.

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

My crystal ball shows........a pole.....a long silver pole......inside a large room...filled with smoke.........and g-strings....with little green pieces of paper

14. orejon4

SMDH... :D

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

All jokes aside I feel u

Uve made it this far tho

16. orejon4

It's all over this summer. Just have to keep on keeping on...

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Thanks.

18. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

Romeo and Toneata Morgan hanging out. Date unknown.

19. orejon4

Famous, wealthy, physically fit guy + beautiful young woman = nothing out of the ordinary. Lmao

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Exactly.