Big Sean & Arianna Grande a couple

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Aug 25, 2014.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Dude I'm still fully prepared to send you five crisp paypal dollars for a snippet of the panty dropper that is Samson :D Plus there's $5 worth of TDKs bitcoins in it for you lol. Fresh. As. Fuck, no doubt :cool:

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Chicken tastes good. Fish tastes good!!:smt118
    But I do try to avoid fried foods.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

First world problems

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

That's just the problem. It all tastes good, lol.

But if I'm hungry enough, I'll eat chocolate covered crickets, lol.

5. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Chicken & Fish do taste good . . . but Lamb

After years and years believing that barbeque spare ribs were everything, I fell in love with an occasional Lamb Leg a few summers ago during Season 1 of Ray Donavon. I had no idea how to prepare it . . . all I knew were ribs and chicken lol. So I made a marinade from scratch from the back of a McCormack seasoning bottle and blessed the whole thing while the oven pre-heated to a low of 300 degrees. Slow-roasted that thang for two full hours (damn that leg of lamb shrank so much) then put on some Sweet Baby Ray's barbeque sauce for the final 15 minutes.

Lamb . . . it is unlike anything else . . . not steak . . . not ribs . . . LAMB :smt118

Still learning the best way to work it lol.

Try a lamb shank for yourself (don't buy lamb breast . . . too much fat) and marinade it overnight with 4 tablespoons of Lea & Perkins Worchester Sauce plus 4 teaspoons of McCormick seasonings (1 of Backyard Brick Oven, 1 of Mesquite and 2 of Spicy Montreal Steak) and 1/2 cup of Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Cover with aluminum foil in a large bowl or pan and put that bad baby boy in the fridge overnight or for seven hours minimum.

Pre-heat the oven to 375 and cook for 30 minutes then reduce temp to 325 for another 30 minutes. Don't put anything else on it . . . save the barbeque sauce for the side (I also found that ketchup goes wonderfully as a condiment for dipping lamb) and let that thang breathe for like 30 minutes to an hour before serving.

Now you can try preparing lamb as a dinner date for a special guest :freehug:

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Seems he felt the Biebs got a bit too handsy with Ariana at their concert last night.

[​IMG][​IMG]

He tweeted (the tweet was later deleted)

[​IMG]

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Canada don't want no parts of Detroit lol

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lmfao :smt043 Dudes funny :D

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

11. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I have a feeling Biebs don't wanna find out bout them hands! Big Sean aint playin and I don't bland him

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Biebs might be the one with the hands. Lol

13. Cherok33

please! Biebs ain't got no hands!

14. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Tell him about it.

Biebs is all ass.

15. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

She doesn't seem to be doing anything to discourage him. He should be more pissed at her. A guy is always going to take his shot when her man isn't around. If she's not doing anything to discourage that behavior and, as it appears in these pics, is enjoying the interaction and playing into it, then the other man is not the one he should be checking.

If this is how she is in public, imagine what she allows in private.

Guys always want beautiful, sexy, head turning women. But, get jealous and caught up in their feellings when other men make try to holla at her. ...lol

Moral of the story; if you can't handle the competition for her affection, get rid of her and find yourself an average chick. ...lol

16. Cherok33

you know what, Samson? you're right. she should be doing more to step up to the responsibility she has in her relationship and not allowing another man to have his hands all over or even on her. in her defense, I am guessing she didn't want to make a spectacle of the physical part of the interaction because she appears to be in front of an audience. she looks like she may be playing the role of her superstardom.

which further reiterates your point; if you cannot handle dealing w the attention and instances with the opposite sex very obvious and sometimes out of line affection, then perhaps that relationship is not the right one for you to be in.

if big Sean removed his tweet or whatever it was where he called Justin out, my guess is that they had a convo about what happened and she handled it on her level (which she should have).

again though, Biebs better chill because your boy BS will handle him quick fast and in a hurry.

17. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

19. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

You could be right about that. They are onstage. Anything she did up there could turn into an incident of epic proportions in the eyes of the public (as evidenced here ...lol ). But, she's a professional. She's not going to fuck up the show over some dumb stuff. She may have have checked him back stage. We just don't know.

But, if she didn't ... lol

20. MrT

MrT Member

shes a slut so who cares