Not Together But Looking Good!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by quantumblack, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I look forward to that flick in the future Nicole Kidman role with a brother.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember seeing Nicole Kidman in the film The Human Stain with Anthony Hopkins. People thought that Hopkins was crazy because he was portraying a black man who looks like, by outward appearances, a white Jewish man. But, I think Hopkins pulled it off well by playing the character as a man who hated himself and hid away from his true identity, only to suffer from within and without.

I recall the days when Kidman dated Lenny Kravitz after her divorce from Tom Cruise. But it was short-lived(and people felt that Lenny was no good for her).

We'll see if America is ready for her to be seen in an ir.

3. AngelaAshes

AngelaAshes New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh dear.....

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Nicole Kidman's still got it.

6. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will Smith & Margot Robbie @ the LA premiere of their new movie "Focus" on Feb 24.

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I heard she dated Q-Tip from ATCQ also.

8. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

Back in 2003 or 2004, Kidman was sighted making out with Q-tip in New York. Later, he reportedly accompanied her to an awards show but avoided the press by standing in the background and not posing in pictures with her. Evidently, what they had was short-lived.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

His loss is Keith Urban's gain...lol.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Another black guy scared to be seen publicly enjoying a ww obviously

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

It was back in 2004. Those were "tough" times. We've made so much progress since then.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt043

13. TheUtopian

TheUtopian Active Member

[​IMG]

I can't be the only one who found her trashy hot in The Paperboy. Those impossibly long legs...

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

A bm with a thirst for a 'trashy hot' ww

I'm going to go way fucking out on a limb here, and speculate that you definitely wouldnt be the only one

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I cannot get enough of her in Eyes Wide Shut, To Die For, Billy Bathgate(she had a nude scene) and Australia. Keith Urban is a lucky dude because she stood by him when he had his problems.

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well yeah no one likes a fair weather partner

I still remember when montell Williams' lady left him when he got sick

I think that's what happened....my mom told me that way back in the 90s

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Montell's second wife Grace, a former Vegas showgirl left him because he had cheated on her. When he was diagnosed with MS, his third wife, who was a flight attendant, hung around. I don't know what happened afterward. Montell is still fighting MS as best as he can.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Kidman wanted to marry Lenny Kravitz but,he was just too childish for her. Wished he had manned up.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Why would you wish that? You have any idea how many more ww he's been with as a result of not marrying

It's a numbers games and right now he's winning

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Lenny was riding high on his success and he had the attitude to match. When his mother, actress Roxie Roker died, he said he felt bad and he "didn't give a fuck." When he visited his mother's birthplace in the Bahamas, he calmed down and matured. There will be missed opportunities in everyone's life. Lenny had his but he has moved on.