Master P's son ROMEO MILLER and his new white boo he met off Millionaire Matchmaker

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by playboy90210, Dec 28, 2014.

1. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

So one of my reality TV guilty pleasures (along with MTV's real world and the challenge) is Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker. There is always some interesting IR going on there and in general I enjoy watching it even when there isn't IR. The season premiere aired recently and this season they have more celebs than ever. It began with Chili from TLC (she mentioned here celeb crush is Chris Pine) and she chose a bunch of white guys, which is cool. Interesting since we know her mainly with USHER...

....anyways, they showed the season previews and ROMEO MILLER was in one of the clips, looking like he had tears in his eyes as Patti (the host of the show) told him "if you keep running back to ex-girlfriends you can never truly give anyone new a chance" or something like that...The episode hasn't aired yet but he has been single for a while and now I see he got a new thang...If you peep on his Instagram you see him with a new white thang...and in many comments they are making fun of him for having to go on a reality show to get a girlfriend...and as expected many of his black female fans are going in on him for having yet ANOTHER white girlfriend (he always does IR)...here's a few pics...she's pretty hot...hope it lasts...alot of those Millionaire Matchmaker chicks are gold diggers (given the premise of the shows, you'd think that'd be obvious) but surprisingly alot of the relationships actually last...we'll see...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

She's smoking hot! Master P instilled great values into his son, refreshing to see a young black man who was raised around that hood life not feeling pressured to live that life. Is that your new dame in your avatar playboy, she's pretty cute.

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It's ridiculous to expect him to grow up in extreme wealth and yet somehow identify with some sort of "hood" narrative that probably hasn't been his family's reality since his infancy. Good for him in finding someone he cares about and is happy with, in defiance of societal expectations and demands. I hope it's real and that they remain happy.

4. playboy90210

playboy90210 New Member

Yes 4north thats my new lady ...I'm VERY happy :heart::eek:

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I remember the kid getting a 30k Benz just to drive on their property on Cribs. He's been a rich kid hid whole life like hundreds of millions of dollars rich. It makes perfect sense for him to date hot white women. Everyone else does in his position.

7. The Dark King

You're girl is pretty. Nice going, like seeing my fellow New Yorkers with dimes.

BTW love how you picked up on the Chili thing, I was thinking the same thing. Guess bm are only an option if they're rich and famous lol

8. orejon4

Or hot black women. But I fully expect wealth to inform his every move in life. I don't expect him to be dating Shaniqua and "keeping it real"

9. The Dark King

Eh the thing about hot black women is unfortunately they are rarely worth the trouble at least as far as I've seen. Not bashing, people should date who they want and hot women in general are a headache but the black women who are considered universally hot are usually a headache ie Naomi Cambell and Hally Berry

10. orejon4

Eh, I think they are just headcases, suffering from undiagnosed mental illnesses, just like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Britney Spears, et al.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

See Ethiopia or Tanzania for hot bw.

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

If Shaniqua is fine, respectful, educated, ect., hmmmmm

13. The Dark King

A lot of truth to that. When you live a reality based on people loving you based on nothing other than your looks, something so fleeting, you probably start to crack when the looks start to fade. Part of me feels bad for them but then I come to my senses. I have a finite amount of sympathy and sure as fuck won't go to the rich beautiful and privileged lol

14. The Dark King

Should have lead with Americanized my bad. When I meet gorgeous women from other countries not so obsessed with looks its almost like meeting an alien so weird.

15. The Dark King

That's the 90 year old smoker argument. It almost never happens my friend.

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Thats a sad frame of mind because I know one. Smh.

17. orejon4

True. I was just being intellectually lazy, using the name as shorthand for a set of behaviors. Besides, I would probably just call her 'Shana' or something, lol.

True. I don't think any race is more susceptible to flakiness.

18. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I know Ore, just making a point. Didn't mean to put you on blast.

19. The Dark King

Me too but unfortunately far from the norm. We could do a whole separate thread on bw and dating. I love bw with a passion, for obvious personal reasons and just being a humanist. I see the uphill battle that absolutely NO ONE else has to deal with, I see their strength, their passion, and their beauty. I also see the result of living under someone else's standard of beauty for centuries as well as the institutional poverty that they are burdened with as a whole. Their self esteem is literally beaten down for the moment they exit the womb, everything from their hair to their skin isn't good enough, they are used by sexual objects by every fucking person with a pulse who wants to see a big ass twerk but doesn't want to look at hair wraps in the morning.
    The unfortunate thing is it has created so many women with self esteem issues who have a hard time connecting through anything other than material goods and how much other people are looking at them. Not saying black men don't have issues but the one thing we do have on our sides is that a man can become attractive through merit and being physically fit, the same opportunity is not generally afforded to bw. It's such a messed up situation.

20. The Dark King

True but in this country you do see a pattern. It's rare to see a humble pretty girl period but a black one is almost like finding a diamond in an egg. There's a lot of reasons behind it though.