Rick Fox is at it again

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by qaz1, Jan 30, 2015.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Can't really take this one serious, particularly since she just broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years the night before.
    Then the following night she's cozying up, taking pictures and calling Rick her boyfriend?
    Unless Rick is the reason they broke up, she's just doing this to get back at her ex.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Whew I bet the sex is great! She's 27 and gorgeous. He's getting old and a bit sloppy/goofy looking imo

Good for him he snagged her... But I agree she's moving fast = rebound!

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Welcome to the dark side

I will teach you how to insult and criticize looks like a champ

:smt029

6. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Sounds a bit farcical.

7. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Never my style. I am too sweet ;)

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Rebound equals an EPIC FAIL on the horizon.

9. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Why should there be?

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

to make people feel better.
    i never understood why people are so invested on who and the color of the person someone dates.

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

he was married to vanessa williams...is she not black enough:smt005

13. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Wrong direction there. I'm sure this has been addressed in some thread but my opinion is that if an individual chooses to exclude some particular race from their dating pools, it equates to prejudice on a primary level. A skinhead isn't going to marry a black woman, but that is a higher level of prejudice, equating to racism. For a black man to exclude them entirely from their dating pools fulfills the definition of prejudice, only coming short of racism as the individuals are the same race and there is no value of superiority.

Obviously people here have a preference towards whatever their main flavor is (I know what the name of the site is). I'm not trying to start WWIII here; there's nothing wrong with that. But this black man would never say he excludes anyone. I date all colors of the rainbow. Anything short of that is a prejudice towards any excluded ethnic and racial groups. That's just how it's defined.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You're a pro. Lol

This.

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol....i date all races too. im saying people are invested too much in who a celeb is sating and their race.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And this.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You've only dated black women and according to TDK ur still in the 'fantasizing' stage when it comes to white women

Ur making progress here but be real, kid

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I may be a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt005

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You are entitled to your opinion but if I'm prejudice or a racist just because I don't have a sex with bw, then you must be a misandrist if you don't have sex with men. That's my opinion. Calling someone prejudice over something personal as what women I choose is like having an opinion about me because I don't drink cow milk or something else that has no bearing on anyone but me.

Up Next: The production of soy milk is discrimination against cattle tits.