Hard out here being a white woman in America

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Oct 28, 2014.

1. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]b1XGPvbWn0A[/YOUTUBE]

Poor thing has to deal with the rigors of being trapped atop the sexual market food chain day in and day out.

[​IMG]

Spread awareness so that people will acknowledge how hard it is to be an attractive white woman living in NYC.

[​IMG]

Pray and send our good will and blessings to these verbally battered women who are offended/harrassed by "hi" "How are you doing?" "beautiful"

[​IMG]

2. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

All she is doing is ripping off something some women did in Brussels nothing new.....Honestly while these cats made clownish approaches and the guy following was creepy and other guys did and said clownish things. I do not understand why people that just said "Hello" where bad or the people that stopped after she ignored them. Also considering she walked around for 10 hours and handpicked which instances to show....It further makes me think she didn't seriously get harassed.

I have a feeling she is of the clownish school of Feminism that says any natural male appreciation of women is "objectifying." or "Patriarchal" From compliments to merely checking out a behind as an "Unwanted stare." Not to be mixed up with legitament feminists who mention real issues and serious examples of Sexism and gender roles in society and women's lack of representation in political, and economical elite.

I wouldn't really call her the top of the sexual market chain on a scale of 1-10 3-4. Also her attitude problem and lack of ability to smile are not that appealing.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  3. Stumper

Stumper New Member

And you wonder why some WW don't give bm the time of day.....majority of those men were bm. Why?

4. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Because that was the majority of men they chose to show in the video.

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

She's so full of shit.

All women reach a point in their lives when random men don't notice them sexually and DO NOT approach them with lust on their minds.

A level headed female would accept it for what it is, she's in her (sexual attractiveness) prime and she's got juice, no shame in that.

But don't hate on men for being the primitive, instinctive, lizard brained predators that we are.

Men strive for the pursuit of pussy. It's what makes the world go 'round.

Seriously, look what the girl is wearing! She's got a killer hourglass, probably got some booty behind her too and she's got on tight, form-fitting jeans and a small tee shirt. She's showing herself off.smdh.

6. satyr

satyr New Member

This issue was addressed in another thread and my opinion remains the same.

I am not an attractive woman in my twenties so can't say for sure, but this seems like more of an East Coast phenomenon. A bunch of weak ass game from dudes hanging in front of liquor stores. Nothing says I'm the man for you like wearing a tank top and having no meaningful prospects for the future.

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Most of the guys came across thirsty as fuck...one was screaming "damn..." if im not mistaken it was "damn that ass" . Im like "oh come on ." Thats some dumb shit but not harrassment.

For the most part thr dudes were just fucking around saying "hi"

One dude was creepy as fuck talking to her for 5 minute with no response...mofos like that would scare the shit out of a woman. Mofos be fucking the game up.

People are just looking for something to complain about.

Watch what happens....dudes gonna be arrested for cold approaching. Then when that shit stops then they gonna complain about men not hollering.

So its damned if you do damned if you dont.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly

9. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043

*I'm actually a sucker for a man in a sleeveless shirt tho :cool:

Ding ding ding :smt023

10. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Get the fuck outta here, you think just cause you say hi to some female she's supposed or has to acknowledge you and suck yo dick. Oh let me walk next to her for blocks on in, that'll do it, that way she'll get to know me even though we aren't talking back and forth, fuck otta here, get your game up!

Ole girl had a nice figure indeed.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Exactly...thirsty mofos be fu@###ing up. Then again...that shit makes me look fly but seriously thats some weak shit

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol god I'd hate to read the comments for the video..........

13. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

This video makes me appreciate being laced with GAME!

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I know that's right

More game than Parker bros

15. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Coming from the king. Playa playa. I see you :cool:

16. qwils86

qwils86 New Member

:gives daps:

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member