Who in WWBM.com would be a good match and why?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by SardonicGenie, Apr 10, 2006.

?

Would you consider meeting/dating a specific poster in wwbm.com?

1. Yes

346 vote(s)
    95.6%
  2. Nope

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  3. Unsure

11 vote(s)
    3.0%
  4. That's none of your business

3 vote(s)
    0.8%
  1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I think it's a lot more complicated than that and it can't be explained easily and you have to see it clearly with people you interact with on a mainstream level in society. I can think of a few reasons that contribute to this like colorism, differences with economic class, general appearance, accent, clothing, etc. I can even go as far as saying that it goes beyond relationships and it's more about human interaction, generally, regardless of race.

A good example of this is this Youtube video. The white male and female here have plenty of black guys that they are friends with. However, they are all ganging up on the Indian kid and being racist against him, even though his skin complexion is also black. Things like this lead me to believe that the increasing multiculturalism here will just bring the country to its knees and make things harder for everyone, it's as if society needs to have 300+ million people that are the same gender and skin complexion, then there wouldn't be any conflicts.

[youtube]Rtfc93sUAW8[/youtube]

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  2. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

YO! STAY THE FUCK OUT THIS THREAD & STOP CHEERLEADING THAT DUDE AND HIS BULLSHIT BECAUSE IT'S NOT WANTED HERE.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

C://land mine: Y

~activated~

4. Hydroxide

Hydroxide Restricted

I bet those black friends those two racists hang out are just flunkeys they use to achieve their political goals of turning our country into a fascist hellhole as seen in Nazi Germany and Mussolini's Italy. People need to understand that immigration occurs because of poor infrastructure, tyrannical regimes put into place in their homelands by crazy despots who seek power, colonialism/imperialism, etc.

A self-hating sellout? I prefer WW over BW for their more mild-mannered personalities and attractive appearances and since the WW on here sometimes make racist/ethnocentric comments, I don't see how me defending BM makes me any different.

BTW, for those who hate me here, esp. Ra, I got an infraction for insulting other members even though it expired over a week ago, so I hope you're happy.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  5. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You seriously need to get over yourself. I don't know you and based on the childish and self serving bull you've spewed thus far, I don't want to know you. So how does that equate to hate from your severely narrow POV?

And as you were already told once before, keep my screen name and any mention of me whatsoever out of any of your trollish tomfoolery.

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Chlorine still on here talking shit?

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well fuck me

8. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

I'd love to know the story with the few elusive little-words-lots-of-action types on here .. like blackbull ...among others ... :smt049

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Im a good match for every woman in here.

10. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Good answer! Love a man w confidence ;)

11. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

yes you mos def are

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that JordanC and I would be a good match. Lol

13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Sonofabitch she's mines

:p

I do miss her tho..she was a beauty and she was sweet

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LOL. And yes, she really was...

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And so are you.

Hey speaking of dope women anyone talk to FFG?

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

She's busy curing ebola

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

not FG but FFG that dope Denver girl with the long legs

18. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Why did she stop posting?

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Lame-ass men crying race 24/7 :rolleyes: