NFL 2014

Discussion in 'Sports' started by glt1980, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

And the worse thing, is I don't even know what will fix the Bears team.

They're squandering the talent on their offense, though. Badly squandering...

I couldn't even watch the second half of that game.

I'm right now leaning toward firing everyone, from the GM down to Cutler. UGH.

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Just start all pver

3. Bookworm616

That takes too much time, unfortunately. We have Marshall, Jeffery, Forte, and Bennett.

There is NO REASON why we are sitting where we are with those 4 on our team.

I was really trying to get behind Cutler, but he just sucks and needs to go.

And what's really a shame, is I don't think Trestman will be our coach after this year, and I really like him. I think he was just handed a horrible hand.

4. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

On the bright side, they did manage to play better in the second half despite the loss. But I feel you completely. :freehug:

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

So true...i feel bqd for those guys to play on a less than mediocre squad

6. Bookworm616

That's the conundrum with the Bears. They AREN'T a mediocre squad, but they sure are playing like one most games and people can't figure out why.

There's no reason for them to be playing so poorly.

It's frustrating to be a Bears fan right now.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

America's game of the week - my Iggles and those other birds, was a nail biter to the last .01 second. :smt022

The refs were out of control, calling 20+ penalties practically in the first half.
    2 horse-collars were not called against the Cardinals, including the one we deserved at the 40 yard line with 30 secs to go, which would have taken us to the 25. I hate, just hate when refs decide the game. Disgraceful.

8. Bookworm616

The one bright spot in this horrible sports day, is the Packers lost to the Saints...by 3 TDs.

Love it. LOOOOOOVE it. :smt023 :smt077

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

True...its like why....why are you guys underperforming.

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol...didnt see that coming.

Atlanta is a train wreck. Damn

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:(
    Adding on this..
    Ref Walt Anderson, who kept penalising our team for BS calls... the last 4 games in a row that he has officiated the Eagles, we have lost each game. He's from Texas.

He's also 62 years old. Yep, best way for a 62 year old to keep up with Chip's fast paced offense. ..is to slow it down.
    We had 8 penalties called in the first quarter alone...That's a call basically every 2 plays.

Walt ran over and convinced a younger ref who called that crucial horse-collar against the Cards that l mentioned above, to pick up his flag, as if he'd imagined it.
    So an old assed ref with his eyesight miraculously sees that it wasnt one, even though the younger ref was RIGHT there.

[​IMG]

Congrats old man, you were the star of the show.

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

On the bright side, at least none of our teams did this:

[​IMG]

13. Bertram

Bertram Member

I thought my Eagles would be 6-1 today. Their special teams have been looking good and Nick Foles passing rating looks good.
    It was a good matchup though with two 5-1 teams going at it. It was the 75 yard TD pass from Palmer to rookie John Brown that sealed it.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thank you, Redskins!!! :D
    (Hmmm, this MCoy looks interesting....)

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I hope he continues to do well. He is very humble during the after game interviews and press interviews.

Now other teams will have game film on him and they will adjust.

I liked him

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Thank you, Cardinals!!! Lol

I dig McCoy!!

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nate bit on the doube move, should never have left Brown alone. And he was playing pretty good until that crucial play.
    Now we have Houston's J.J Watt to contend with...

Jerry Jones face though, lmao... those classic mug shots when you LOSE.

18. free816

free816 New Member

Rg3 back in the lineup and McCoy back where he belongs holding a clipboard

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I like sports shows moreso than the games but do anyone think first take is too damn long of a show.

Also with all these shows and coverages its becoming a soap opera of sorts....im talking of sports in general...the coverage of it