Hard out here being a white woman in America

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Oct 28, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Could you elaborate on what you are trying to get across...before i reply

2. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Bored with pics but next time I drink wine I'll try. It's hard to take pictures of yourself. Mystified how LL gets those angles. But for several reasons you're probably not going to get anything like that from me. Lol
    :D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  3. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Andreboba, summed up what I was getting at quite nicely on the previous page.

4. FRESH

FRESH New Member

Exactly.

Good points.

Statistics are nice, I love them, but I don't necessarily need them to tell me what's going on here as well.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I see. I agree to a point in that you cant have it both ways. However just because in one setting shes being an attention whore doesnt mean she wants the attention in anothrr. She does diminish her point with the vid.

We have to be careful cause we have nuts ampng us(this world).
    A judge gave a light sentence on a guy for raping a 14 yr old cause she had sex in the past.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I saw her and some other people commentating on the vid and their experiences.. tbh they spund really stupid.

One woman said she was walking with her teen daighter and men were gawking at her and she was offended cause....abc and d.

The other , the women the vid, said i was tiresome men telling "hello" or " you look great"

Then they piled on saying "why cant they say something new"

Im like wtf????!!!!?????

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

So this entire thing was a blatant media stunt staged by an activist group and a marketing agency??? Wow.

Most women at some point in their lives have to deal with verbal sexual harassment from men which is totally wrong, but IMO it's nowhere at the level or frequency this video would have people assume.

Now it feels like the girl in the vid was just a pawn of some bigger political agenda.:rolleyes:

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup but hey we should it ignore the blatant bs because bw and lw actually deal with this shit.

It's so benign it's insulting, even the dude who supposedly walked along side her for 5 minutes is questionable because they seem to have an agenda. I need to see the full five minutes of footage to believe it now. Seems to feed the minority men are creepers stigma

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I mentioned the fact that they were taking donations in this thread or the other by "q". A woman of facebook pointed it out.

But you make a good pt. Is this some political agenda or money making scheme.

Its fucked up in that when a woman really needs help....people will look at her side ways

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

This whole thing is fucked because i get what the women saying about thirsty dudes....

But it comes also over reacting.

They are fucking with my right to mack.

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043

Poor GL lol. I'm sure there are plenty of lonely women who'd love you coming at them while they're trying to just go about their day. For me, unless he's crazy rude or disrespectful, I'll always be nice to dudes that try to speak to me in public. There are bigger fish to fry IMO, than to jump on the case of men trying to be complimentary. Like I said, come at me aggressively/rudely and I'll tell you to back the fuck off...anything else I'll smile, acknowledge their compliment and go about my business. Bigger fish ;)

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.....

Oh i declare....what will become of me and my street macking.

Lol

15. RaiderLL

Lol street macking. I swear I feel like I'm talking to my dad lol.

Did you talk to any of those coffee shop girls mr street macker?

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I never catcalled a girl

Seems pretty 'knuckle-dragger' to me

17. RaiderLL

Lol it's not the classiest (or most effective) way to try and approach a woman :rolleyes: To each their own though :)

18. FRESH

FRESH New Member

I just Think if men started acting like females in the respect that we just started mean muggin any female that stared to long and said hello or hi beautiful, women would start to feel salty like...

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I can recall two of WWBM's very own prominent members speaking of this. If memory serves me right, one poster spoke of how sick she was of men "cat calling" her while she lived in New York. She moved to the middle of no where and complained that not a single man approaches her, glances at her, or even "cat called" which had her feeling some type of way. Think she even said she missed the cat calling... Go figure.

20. FRESH

FRESH New Member

It doesn't surprise me. The mind is an intricate thing, you don't know what you have until it's gone.