"she's not hip hop" says hip hop star

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by goodlove, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Is the gnome whining, again?? LMAO. The tired sobbing ' why you, you damn racist, you!" doesnt work with me anymore, hydroxide 2, ok? I think you are a racist, so we are even.. Now ' it'' is iracist. Lol. Riiight. What about gnome. Racist? I swear you love to make racist shit up as you go along for your fake racism 'outrage.' :rolleyes:

Shouldnt you be spanking your penis somewhere?

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I dont know why that happens, but generally accents dissappear in music, they dont materialize, And specifically so thick at that.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And referring to a human being as it isn't racist?
    Wow how full of shit are you lol
    Carry on Ava

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^^ ^^^^ Nah, more like YOU carry on, Khalid Abdul*Muhammad ^^^^^^^^

Tell it!!!!
    Yup. Haters gonna hate. Didnt you know.... you are not allowed to give your opinion to a mere WW, because you are somehow dissing bm opinion when you do :toimonster: Makes sense, I know.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Dead

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Oh just caught that Ava Braun reference too

Lol

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thats true everyone likes to shit on someone for any reason...nuttin new there

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Just like u stated igg him. Keep it moving dont go into the mess with him..you're better than that.
    Hes the last person to scream racist. I mean really .... he tries so hard to be black

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Now we been in the random thread talking bout having more civil convos (tdk too) and he just couldnt hold the mitch in him

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Makes sense

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its sad that a dude acts likes like that. Hes surely a miserable person

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yeah, you are right. I mean, he cant even be original in his insults - he has to copy flamingH who called Books, Ava. But that's how it is around here with him, isn't it... whenever a WW has an object opinion, be it Books, Lippy, Ches, Satchimo, etc, (heck even Tarshi was called a racist by Permacide, lol) that doesn't follow lock and step with the monolithic thinking he has...ugh, it's just gotten old as fuck and tired as hell.

Really? I will take a look @ the civil comments, but if I have to endure much of his filth since he loves to dominate convos, I may throw up. Thanks for the info.

Pretty much.
    Just look how he reacted because you dared to reply to ME and SOMEWHAT, BUT NOT FULLY agreed with MY commentary. He got pissed at you for nothing more than the fact I am "a WW", EVEN THOUGH my opinion was uniquely mine, presented in my way (even if it was similar to other BM's).. He pulled the race/double standard crap (but loves to apply the double-standard when it suits him). I love how you call him out on his BS all the time! :smt023

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thank you love...u my gurl

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:freehug:
    ps: I peeped the random thread and its going to take me a cpl of hours to read all those pages! :eek:
    (I will eventually, lol)

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Dont bother it got fucked up

16. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Didn't you know that, much like blacks are presumed to be ignorant basketball playing savages without significant proof to display otherwise, whites are presumed to be fucking racists

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Thats right . Now your place "you 360 degree basketball dunking moolie"

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014
  18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol you realize you're in full agreement with GL let that one simmer for awhile lol

19. Sirius Dogon

Sirius Dogon New Member

[YOUTUBE]bxcaw-vWTGs?list=UUwNzLpk33dblyY2Gg-SyPxw[/YOUTUBE]

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]kygRTamQkCY[/YOUTUBE]