Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

You ruined it for me!!!!!!

2. archangel

Spoiler

Was not impressed by this episode.:smt011

They are still doing the switch one black guy for another routine. although bob was never black so I guess I can give them points.

3. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Christine Woods

Officer Dawn Lerner

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. archangel

I really don't like her. I related to noah and the rest. I'm sort of hoping when things go down that she gets shot by rick for not being able to do the right thing. I hate these mid season pauses.

5. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

I'am wondering if rick might know her.

Its possible he could have had a affair with her when he was seperated from Lori before the Apocaylpse.

It could make a interesting storyline.

6. archangel

Doubt it.
    It would ruin the internal conflict in rick. He has been losing it and hasn't been the same since the prison.

7. archangel

EDIT:SPOILER

doesn't matter now. She is dead.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
  8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Damn fam, spoiler alerts please.

9. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Spoiler Alert!

Rick did a "Ferguson" on Bob. When I say stop, I mean stop.

10. The Dark King

Um no. Lol

11. archangel

I didn't understand why rick couldn't get out of the car and chase him down. made no sense. I'm telling you rick is losing it. I'm just waiting for it.

12. archangel

Sorry. but I had alluded to it. It was obvious that things were going to happen that was going to lead to what I mentioned before.

13. The Dark King

What? Why run if you can drive especially with walkers around and him offering asylum proves that he still has it together fam

14. archangel

so that you have another bargaining chip which is evidence that he is losing it. Daryl would have figure that out as much as I don't like that character.
    Noah could have been traded for him.

15. The Dark King

Bargaining chip for what? He already had two and he did tell him to stop running. If he had stopped he would have been good.

16. archangel

Had rick just got out of the car and chased him. He would be alive. Rick would have someone to trade for Noah instead of the incident that happened.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

The original plan was to go in stealth commando style and kill people in order to get certain individuals back. No guarantee that one or more people on Team Grimes wouldn't have gotten taken out if hiccups occured with that plan if it had been executed. Just like no one saw that hiccup with the negotiation plan that they went with.

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing. Shooting him and giving the "shut up"...cold. I told my bf I think ricks losing it...my bf disagrees lol (he feels more like TDK does). We'll see.

19. archangel

That plan was even more crazy than the one executed.

20. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Rick tried to back it down at the prison and it got taken over. So I think he's taking a different approach in handling things (the do what I have to do approach). Remember, they're in the zombie apocalypse you really can't be sensitive.