Elaborate Marriage Proposal That Took 17 Months To Organize

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by desreveRsIgnitirW, Oct 23, 2014.

1. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

3. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

4. alioufall

alioufall Well-Known Member

beautiful couple

5. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Wow, these comments are pretty dumb. No shocker though. People, in general, tend to be fucking retarded.

6. desreveRsIgnitirW

desreveRsIgnitirW New Member

Thank you, Michael.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

He said he was planning this since he was 12. Good video. Saw it on Yahoo.

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Way beyond that EuroChick. Hatered,jelousy,or both. Some can't stand happiness between a brother and his White date.

9. EuroChick

EuroChick New Member

Oddly enough, there often tends to be correlations between stupidity/ignorance and hate/jealousy. But you know what they say: if you don't have any haters, you're not doing it right. No matter what you do, usually there has got to be at least one idiot with something dumb and useless to say about it. Whatever, FTW.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

People hating other people in love

Shocking isn't it

:shock:

11. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

[YOUTUBE]C97lgz5ZDnU[/YOUTUBE]

Somebody tweeted this to me the other day, but wasn't sure which part of the forum to share it to, so placed it here. Mods can move if they think it belongs elsewhere. Enjoy!

12. SharenoH8

SharenoH8 Active Member

Great couple and no thugs around :smt068

13. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Really cute video, but homebody should have invested in Roth IRA or something

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

After reading the comments on Worldstarhiphop, I'm reminded of something Chris Rock said, "I love black people. But, I hate niggas!"

But, that front door, though. All that planning and saving and he couldn't get that door cleaned? ..lol

But, all jokes aside, that was really, really beautiful. I love to see interracial love like that being presented as a thing of beauty. I hope they have a long and happy marriage and tons of lil' mixed babies.

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I didn't even notice the door

Was too busy in awe at the couple

As for world star hip hop comments...well.......blacks can be just as hateful as whites, so some people here need to can that shit they're peddling

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Truth.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm sayin doe

It's sad how people are upset that this guy found happiness with a white woman

It puts things into perspective tho

We clown guys here for not being black enough, Uncle Tom, sambo or whatever, when in reality we are ALL considered outcasts by a nice sized segment of the black community for liking white women period

18. thefieryphoenix

thefieryphoenix Active Member

This was really nice!