White Women only want Black Men for sex and that's it

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by SardonicGenie, Feb 1, 2006.

1. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

Now, don't gang up on me, but since I feel that threads like these are a good and clever idea, I figured I'd try one myself.

So, it's it true?

2. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

Obviously it is true.

We all know that black men have to biggest dicks in the world, can last a long time and are good repeaters. We also know for a fact that white women are sluts so it's only normal that they want such a sexual beast of man to fuck her.

3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

4. Iffy'swifey

Iffy'swifey New Member

You do realise I was being sarcastic.

5. chocoluscious

chocoluscious New Member

Ok, I'LL PLAY DEVIL'S ADVOCATE HERE. Don't hate me cuz I'm just trying to get this going.

Its true.

Most of the white women you see with black men are either ugly ducklings, over the hill, divorced with kids, or angry at their father. If i had a nickel for every well adjusted - good looking, upwardly mobile, decent, family oriented-BM/WW IR couple, I'd need an additional 45 cents to buy a pack of bubble gum.

Most WW do want to discover if the myth is really a myth, but are afraid to go there especially when they are younger. Going there would mean that they would be forced to give up family and friends, sense of belonging and possibly financial security.

Its just too risky to take a black man seriously unless you are already an outcast. But, you can still have sex with them and get away with it.

6. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i dont see that, ever, unless I am in the inner city and ride the subway with working class and poor people.

where I live, it is a wealthy area with a large IR population and I only professional, well to do, attractive couples with 2.2 lovely kids, a swedish station wagon, a furry dog, and private school uniforms

7. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

I have to agree with tuckereed. It depends on where you live. Cause I have had some good relationships where I've met the females parents and had dinner with them. But I've also had bad relationships like the ones you're talking about,chocoluscious.

8. MistressB

MistressB New Member

Lol at the furry dog - I'm now imagining a very large dog!

I wasn't attracted to my man for sex...just thought he had a good heart. Anyway, I've been with plenty of black men who were crap in bed :p

9. SardonicGenie

SardonicGenie New Member

So, if 'most white women aren't attracted to us', :roll:, you know, because we are so 'ugly' or somethin', then why do so many of THESE same white women act like sluts and whores for black men behind closed doors? :roll:

*needs more hits on this thread*

10. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

dont know really

11. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

There are some women that are screwed up enough to just want to use a bm for some racial forbidden fantasy or something. Just look in the personals which have women married to some wm talking about wanting to have sex with bm,while her husband watches. From my experience there are some woman who are looking for some weird,rebelling against parents/society sexual fantasy. And then there are white woman who can get whoever they want but choose to date bm for relationships and marriage. And all the rest of these women fall in between. This myth is true sometimes.

12. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

yes, love the independent thinking ww

13. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I think it is true and false.
    There are exceptions.
    Sometimes people use alternatives to get what they can't get.
    Others may see some as something else besides what they really are.

14. Lexington

Lexington New Member

Re: yup

Honestly...you really don't like women do you? Why do you feel women are nothing but hoes?

15. Lexington

Lexington New Member

Certainly you noticed the name of this site and knew it was a place to converse with WW. Loving pussy and loving women are two separate matters is what I'm trying to say.

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Re: yup

I was thinking the same thing.

17. jxsilicon9

jxsilicon9 Active Member

Don't feed the trolls.

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Re: f_ck yall haterz

Pimpalicious is fake. And he's not gonna do anything to anyone. He has the spelling of a 8 year old. He seems a little salty, have yourself a chill coffee pimpin.

19. Kev

Kev New Member

I think the black pimp may be the white frat boy in the real world.

Polo anyone?
    Anyone?

20. LA

LA Well-Known Member

It's funny when I see pretenders post. It's so obvious because they try so hard to be black, they just sound foolish. Find another hobby pimpin.