SBM in Atlanta ISO SWF

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Av8rdrew, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Av8rdrew

Av8rdrew Member

Mecca!? Where? ATL?

2. Av8rdrew

Av8rdrew Member

Thanks Bro. Didn't know there were personals when I posted.

3. ChocolateLoverTrish

ChocolateLoverTrish New Member

I disagree, wholeheartedly. My husband is from Norcross, Georgia, a suburb of the ATL. Worked out just fine for me!!

4. :freehug:wish u luck............

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

There are plenty of Fine WW in Atlanta!

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

As long as the homeboy is livin large.

7. blakluvr69

blakluvr69 New Member

Atlanta was notably segregated in the suburbs..

People think Atlanta, the CITY, is big but its really not. It may finally be 500,000 people. Northside of the city proper is much more diverse but still the city is heavily minority.

The total metro area is around 5,000,000. And northern arc and west side are much less diverse. There is definitely a bias against the city by the suburbs. Hell, there was movement by northern Fulton county to secede, returning to its original Milton County. Many in state government wanted to wrestle away control of the airport from the city. I say these things to show the nature of the beast, i.e., still a lot of in-fighting amongst black/white.
    I lived there, Houston and Dallas and travelled to the majority of big cities. Race relations are not toxic there but definitely on edge.

Interracial dating, sorry its at best lukewarm.

8. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Actually, you're agreeing him unless the point that you're trying to make was that your hubby was swimming in WW when before you met each other.

9. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

what's a racially mixed district/area popular with single professionals without kids? affordable apartments? The folks I know in ATL are in the far north or west 'burbs, but is that automatically where it's at now?

10. pmg711

pmg711 New Member

Be careful. You have brothas out there that suffer from DLS (Down Low Syndrome):smt009

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

true

12. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

are there special events in the autumn in Atlanta that are IR friendly?