Anyone want to come to Ukraine?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by NATALIYA, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Machiavel

Machiavel Active Member

When you want to register, if you look at the bottom of the page, there's a section wheren you can choose whatever language you want to use. So of course, English is available and that's how I was able to join.

http://vkontakte.ru/reg0

2. dj4monie

dj4monie New Member

Soulthinker use Google Chrome, it translates for you. Not perfect but gets the job done.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Thank you M. I scrolled down and found English.

4. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

To Switch To English...

Actually you can switch the language easily by simply doing the following:

1. Click on ?????????

2. Scroll down until you see the word ???? with ??????? written underneath it.

3. When you do that, be sure to click on the arrow and look for English. Once you do that, click ??????? ???? which translates to "Switch Language" and you should be able to see everything in English.

The biggest problem would be to communicate with the women there. But don't worry, there are a good number of them who speaks English. So you should be fine. But if you want to know what they said in Russian, simply use an online translator, preferably Bing or Google's translation service.

Hope that helps.:idea:

5. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

I might check this website out sounds good!

6. Soulthinker

Thank you Big Brother Wise.

7. nelsongate

nelsongate New Member

hi

let me know if u're still using this site my mail is nesongate83@yahoo.com

8. Soulthinker

Has anyone gotten into contact with Nataliya?

9. bigray4life

bigray4life New Member

wats up natalia

how are u doing today, my name is raymond from west africa, to be honest with you , i need someone to really go out with on a date , and we can share feelings. someone really caring and also have the fear of God, here is my num if you wish to holla me +2348130967324
    thanks

10. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

again bigray, THIS IS NOT THE PERSONALS SECTION. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING THIS IN THE FORUM SECTION.

thank you

11. meche4love

meche4love New Member

looking for a matured white woman

I'm seriously searching for a nice and matured white woman.. I'm a black man

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

13. elabaYarde

elabaYarde New Member

Anyone in keiv, im a American BM, and I am considering a trip in a month.

14. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I wouldn't mind visiting in the summer. Winter, not so much, unless I had the utmost of accommodations..